1. Arenas Unavailable on Icecrown

I've been trying to queue arenas on Icecrown the past few days and it seems that all the NPCs that allow you to queue are missing in the underbelly of Dalaran. Does anyone know when arenas will be available again on Icecrown? I want to be able to get my games in before the points flush on Tuesday.

(I've checked with multiple people in-game and they are all experiencing the same issue).

Thanks

2. Where else can I queue for arenas besides the Underbelly? All the queue masters are gone and there are way less people below Dalaran, which I'm assuming is because they can't queue as well. It seems to only be a problem in Icecrown, because I logged in on Blackrock and all the queue masters are still there

3. Yeah I noticed that too - They were there yesterday then a few hours later they disappeared. Where are they and will they be back before this Tues?

4. Queue from any other capital. They've been removed due to large amount of ppl in dalaran - it creates a lot of stress to the servers.

5. I mean it is nice to remove these from Dalaran for server reasons.....but pls can someone tell me where the other solo queue npc is/are? or did you just missed to implement another? :P

6. Guys, need help where i can fin the English Version to this Wow, i got it in Spanish , need help to Change it to English.

7. I mean it is nice to remove these from Dalaran for server reasons.....but pls can someone tell me where the other solo queue npc is/are? or did you just missed to implement another? :P
    All major cities man. Stormwind, IF, Orgrimmar, etc. I also suggest using GOOGLE