1. Ganking and corpse camping

Is corpse camping really legal? Killing a red every now and then is part of the game, sure, but the cancerous **** going on here is just gonna make people quit and find a pve server. There where allies camping quest givers in stv for 12 hours straight on a weekday here.

People who gank low lvls are the same type of people who will steal a football from 10 year old kids.

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below
    are some examples of what you shouldn't do!

Spam/Flood: Using colored text or big Icons in global channels is not allowed. Flooding it with repeated messages neither. Avoid it to avoid being muted or banned.
    Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor. Even if you are just "joking" it isn't allowed. Slangs such as the n-word aren't allowed either, even in Guild chat. Don't blame guildies for reporting you. It's wrong and you should know that.
    Staff Impersonation: Pretending to be a Staff Member either to scam or threat someone is absolutely forbidden.
    Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

pay close attention to that last line.

3. I fought with this idea for a long time, but my mind refused to complain about it, due to the actual structure of the game. It is built to have this option, and as much as you despise it, or you think OTHER people despise it, almost 13k people on each server would strongly disagree.

I have been here for about 2-3 years now, on and off, and I've come to realize that this server (as a whole) has one of the strongest and most Willful people anywhere. This comes at a heavy price of course, because the term "Survival of the fittest" turns most GOOD people, into savages. My most recent experience was on the alliance side, where a player wouldn't stop harassing me for doing something he didn't approve of. It was just a barrage of insults for a good hour. After replying to him with some facts, and how wrong he was for doing what he was doing, he suddenly turned around and apologized for being an ape, and stressed that this community has turned him into the person he was expressing himself to be.

My point is, the people you encounter might be good people, but because the game allows it, and almost FORCES it to happen, they will act like savages, because it's the only thing they learned during their progress to 80. If you're a quitter, then I suggest moving on, because things will only become worse as you progress.
    Edited: March 30, 2020

4. +corpse camping incites to world pvp. A lvl 80 camps the **** out of you in redridge-because from my experience allies have a FAR ROUGHER time than horde lvling- and 2 80 lvl ally come to help. the horde gets 1-2 friends. I for one know at 80 with my current char will patrol that damn zone to kill the gankers.

Yes, it's "lame" and annoying, but most people who complain the loudest about it at 80 will do just the same to get revenge- as said above, you'll turn into a different person because you experienced it.
    Change zone, log off for a bit or move to another area- most campers stay in 1 place- and at 80 come to the aid of others :D. It can build up nice "events" and "battles" which normally would not occur.
    Just be carefull to not become what you hate because I've seen countless players do that "at 80 i'll come and kill everything in sight" meaning lowbies.

Just a different perspective

5. because from my experience allies have a FAR ROUGHER time than horde lvling-
    So from no experience whatsoever?
    Don't assume one faction is worse than the other.

6. I lvled 10+ characters to 80 on horde and now I'm lvling the first alliance.
    Nowhere does horde experience what alliance experiences. Redridge camped all day, Duskwood at least once per day, same Astranaar. I've never in all those 10 horde chars experienced such low lvl ganking and camping.
    So again, from my experience:). lucky for you if you had a different time.
    Maybe don't consider you know everything and are entitled to reject others oppinions. It's a bit rude

7. And if you read my whole comment I don't say it's necessarly a bad thing, I actually find it endearing for when I'm lvl 80. But the fact remains that in MY experience- and on this char I do all zones in order, so I go to all the zones and experience them being a bit or a bit more overlvled depending on the zone- allys have it rougher, much rougher. Hordes are out for blood usually xD I even got jumped on by 4 lvls 23-25 in Stonetalon and I was lvl 36 just trying to finish the quests there. Was a funny experience though, lol

8. And if you read my whole comment I don't say it's necessarly a bad thing, I actually find it endearing for when I'm lvl 80. But the fact remains that in MY experience- and on this char I do all zones in order, so I go to all the zones and experience them being a bit or a bit more overlvled depending on the zone- allys have it rougher, much rougher. Hordes are out for blood usually xD I even got jumped on by 4 lvls 23-25 in Stonetalon and I was lvl 36 just trying to finish the quests there. Was a funny experience though, lol
    Curious, before this character when is the last time you leveled a character? Tons of people came to the server recently due to COVID-19, so lots of lowbies, so lots of ganker bait out there. If you leveled those 10+ characters >2 months ago, it skews the data pretty bad I think.

Normally I'd spend an hour in HFP and kill maybe 15 lowbies, last night it was a complete massacre. Just a looooot of people leveling right now.

9. From your comment I understand you're an ally player who kills hordes? It's true it's been a few months since I was lvling at this lvl. I'm currently only 38 since going through all zones takes a bit of time.
    Hellfire was even then a hell even for hordes, thrallmar being camped quite often. So my comment is more in regards to azeroth and to the multitude of places alliance gets camped.
    As I've said, I'm talking only from my experience, what you're saying might be true since the big influx of people. Maybe hordes get camped just as often now, Alliance sure does gets the D though. I'm not looking forward Tanaris and Stv that's fore sure

10. I lvled 10+ characters to 80 on horde and now I'm lvling the first alliance.
    Nowhere does horde experience what alliance experiences. Redridge camped all day, Duskwood at least once per day, same Astranaar. I've never in all those 10 horde chars experienced such low lvl ganking and camping.
    So again, from my experience:). lucky for you if you had a different time.
    Maybe don't consider you know everything and are entitled to reject others oppinions. It's a bit rude
    Grom'gol is camped every day by atleast 3 people. More often than not Grom'gol is camped by whole raids of 10 people. If you go level in Stranglethorn as Horde you'll spend more time dead than alive. You can't call Gadgetzan neutral territory seeing as how often it's ganked by ally cucks. Tarren Mill is ganked every morning by the same paladin for the past week (Fioro).

How's that for "HoRdE gAnK mOrE tHaN aLlIaNcE.."

Naturally, people from the Horde go gank Redridge/Duskwood as soon as they see some1 crying in global how Alliance are raiding STV again. We suffer, you suffer. It's the same thing everywhere, so to repeat myself, don't assume one faction ganks more than the other.

11. Well, good! At least some retribution for Astranaar, Redridge and Darkshire. So Tanaris and STV are safer for ally than horde, phew.
    Good to know though, as I've said, my hordes chars were this low lvl like 1 year ago and the dynamic in population might have changed for horde too. I would not know since I play my ally, so again, was talking from my experience.

A subjective oppinion of course. Thanks for the imput on hordes situation.

12. Well, good! At least some retribution for Astranaar, Redridge and Darkshire. So Tanaris and STV are safer for ally than horde, phew.
    Good to know though, as I've said, my hordes chars were this low lvl like 1 year ago and the dynamic in population might have changed for horde too. I would not know since I play my ally, so again, was talking from my experience.

A subjective oppinion of course. Thanks for the imput on hordes situation.
    The info I pointed out is recent and personal experience.

13. I pitty the alliance players who gave up at lvl 40 and said they reroll horde because being ally sucks too much and the ganking is unbearable

14. Spy add-on is a must have when leveling in a PvP server, as it alert you when players of the other faction are nearby, and let you avoid them in time.
    Also, considering most lvl 40+ have Carrot on a Stick and Mithril Spurs, you can actually outrun a lvl 80 who chase you if he is not a paladin or a dk/hunter with the mount speed talent.
    While I like to play pacifist, I usually keep a lvl 80 alt logged off in the zone I level in just in-case.

15. Any lvl 80 camping a lowbie has something to compensate for, else he would try to look for actual fights. That or just mentally handicapped.

12 Last