1. EU Tauren druids looking for guild

Hi, there.

My wife and I spent a long time levelling characters on Lordaeron with the intent of doing all raids in order. Once we got to 80 we managed to get a (mostly) ever changing group of people to run Naxx with us, and then most of Ulduar, but it was always a struggle, and now we have mostly given up playing WoW. However I still want to do the full Wrath progression raiding thing.

I play bear tank. I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself. I read guides and use addons, but best of all I listen to the raid leader and adapt to what they say. The team I had at Naxx was good at finding our own way of defeating bosses that worked for us, when the tactics offered by "know it all" PUGs failed time and again. I have the Naxx dance down pat, although on Lordaeron the starting point for each phase seems to change from time to time.

My wife...isn't sure. She played druid healer in Cata and played it very well. She tried priest healer and wasn't happy or confident with it, and she quite likes playing her mage, although I much prefer a pocket healer who is in the same room as me ;D

When I read about Frostmourne I was really happy and keen. Finally, progression raiding, and without over-geared ICC players making it too easy!

In terms of schedule, we can play from 7pm UK time until 10pm. Two nights a week is fine, 3 nights is pushing it. My wife works night shifts 2 nights a week so probably won't be able to come every raid, but the shifts tend to fall on the same night every week (currently Mon-Tue). So long as I get to raid with her occasionally, and get to have some nights where we don't play WoW but just spend time together, I am available any night.

2. Hi, there.

My wife and I spent a long time levelling characters on Lordaeron with the intent of doing all raids in order. Once we got to 80 we managed to get a (mostly) ever changing group of people to run Naxx with us, and then most of Ulduar, but it was always a struggle, and now we have mostly given up playing WoW. However I still want to do the full Wrath progression raiding thing.

I play bear tank. I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself. I read guides and use addons, but best of all I listen to the raid leader and adapt to what they say. The team I had at Naxx was good at finding our own way of defeating bosses that worked for us, when the tactics offered by "know it all" PUGs failed time and again. I have the Naxx dance down pat, although on Lordaeron the starting point for each phase seems to change from time to time.

My wife...isn't sure. She played druid healer in Cata and played it very well. She tried priest healer and wasn't happy or confident with it, and she quite likes playing her mage, although I much prefer a pocket healer who is in the same room as me ;D

When I read about Frostmourne I was really happy and keen. Finally, progression raiding, and without over-geared ICC players making it too easy!

In terms of schedule, we can play from 7pm UK time until 10pm. Two nights a week is fine, 3 nights is pushing it. My wife works night shifts 2 nights a week so probably won't be able to come every raid, but the shifts tend to fall on the same night every week (currently Mon-Tue). So long as I get to raid with her occasionally, and get to have some nights where we don't play WoW but just spend time together, I am available any night.
    I am from Romania, but you are welcome to my little discord. In case you want to chat with someone from the realm, you can send them to this server as well:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/Wj8C9QW

Now I've read your times and I find it okay, that would be around 9pm - 00:00 my time. I feel really ok with that.
    Keep in touch and maybe we can level together as well.
    I have mon-tue free so I can play in the evenings as well. :3
    Regards. Dragosh.