1. [H} <Beers> Competitive NA Guild

Hello and welcome to <Beers>

About Us

<Beers> is looking to create a competitive and forward thinking guild. Within our community we have a culture of performance and are looking for those who are looking for a guild in which to progress and grow with. We're NA based and raid prime NA times (8pm EST - 1130pm EST) If you're looking for something like we've described I'd very much recommend applying in our Discord (see below) Thank you and heres hoping you find what you're looking for in your guild search!

Our Loot System
    (DKP)

Our Discord! (Apply and join here)

Main Raid Days.

Thursday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST(Naxx->OS->EoE)

Sunday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Monday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (NOT CURRENTLY USED, Will use again once Ulduar is out.)

Alt Raid Day(s)

Tuesday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Friday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Progression

Naxxaramas = 15/15

The Eye of Eternity = 1/1

The Obsidium Sanctum +3= 1/1

Vault of Archavon= 1/1

Recruiting

Beers is always recruiting all classes and spec's of highly skilled individuals for our raiding roster, These are just the current classes and spec's we need the most.

HIGH
    Shaman
    Rogue
    Mage
    Priest
    Medium
    Death Knight
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Druid
    Paladin
    Edited: June 12, 2020

2. Currently recruiting all DPS and Healers!

3. Class/Spec needs updated in the post!

4. We're still looking to recruit the listed classes! Roster is getting fuller and fuller

5. Horde or Alliance?
    We had a vote in Discord, Decided on Horde now. Updating forum post.

6. Guild really needs mages currently! We're also looking for a good Enhancement Shaman!
    We are also still taking limited slots for all roles!

7. We are still looking for good and competent players who fit well within our community to fill our main roster!, You wont be left to some Alt Raid. If you want to join a guild and be a part of something as a Core member make sure to join our Discord! You will be contacted by an Officer
    Edited: April 5, 2020

8. This look like an exciting opportunity! I'm looking to join a Good guild and play some fun content!

9. NickPaquette which classes most need ?

10. NickPaquette which classes most need ?
    As of right now the MOST need classes are Warrior, Shaman and Mage... Doesn't mean we don't also need others though.

11. I want play this season rouge or afflilock can i join man ?

12. Currently have most of our essential roles filled, Looking for exceptional players in all roles now.

123 Last