1. death knight starting quest

Hey guys, me again. I wanted to try a death knight today and i made one days ago but wanted horde so remade and now I cant complete that eye quest. When I go to use the eye and it moves to that human area where you have to analyze the forge, town hall, etc.... I cant move up or down so i cant analyze anything as the buildings are out of reach, any suggestions? Ive tried like 10 times now and deleted my character twice... maybe ill try a new name.

Well after spamming the siphon button non stop while slowly moving I seem to get it but yeah its not suppose to work this way i cant summon ghouls because out of range. the ground is out of range lol. Still seems like a bug. Just saw someone going up and down to spite me lmao. I can only move horizontal.

Edit: Fixed - for some messed up reason you have to jump? Now I can move up and down. Accidently hit space bar and yeah so stupid lol can delete this thread if you want.

second edit: I HATE THESE QUESTS SO BUGGY WHYYY i keep being forced into the realm of shadows after i deliver the horse its bs lol ive never had such frustration on a server doing DK quests. and im not lagging. ugh in combat bugs non stop, quests buggy, and it seems to only be me today Its a sign I shouldnt play wow today lol im going outside havent been so angry at a game in awhile. Complete bs.
    Edited: March 30, 2020 Reason: found soloution

2. Actually I give up completely I have ran around for 30 mins talking to everyone trying to get quests and cant. Looked up my quest line and im suppose to be on Gothik the harvester or The gift the keeps on giving and I talk to the npcs and nothing.

3. Check the quest at the mailbox. That's the one people usually miss when doing DK quest chain. It's down in the fields, near some house.

4. thank you so much so many people i know still stuck on it and created a character now and people were yelling for help. for future people, yeah mail box is near where you kill citizens and collect arrows past the horses. Then you go back to quest givers and there will be a quest. :)