1. New server Frostmourn and future of Lordaeron

I want to ask and know your opinion about the future of population of Loardaeron after Frostmourn will open:

Will the popoulation of Loardaeron drop? If yes, how much?

2. Hopefully it will. It's too crowded now in my opinion. I prefered it when it had like 6k pop tops.

3. Frostmourne is a second Icecrown server ( x 7 rates) that will progress through content from the start and after the end of the season will reset with chars being moved to Icecrown-so not really LONG TERM unless you play Icecrown too-. Lordaeron is an x1 realm, without donations that is fully developed.

2 Different philosophies. While some people (myself included) might play a bit on Frostmourne-getting lvl 80 in 1-2 days played and then experience the raiding content-, the people who play Lordaeron will remain because only Lordaeron can offer what they want in terms of gameplay.

Like the devs put it, Frostmourne is a breath of fresh air by being a chance to restart every season and experience the different pvp meta, the gearing through all raid tiers. Each year will be a fresh start and that makes it unique and a great way to experience Northerend content and pvp if you are a bit too comfortable with the state of Icecrown or Lordaeron-which are fully developed and set in stone for the most part.

4. Lordaeron will be more than fine, I bet on in - because it's going to be another cash-shop realm with increased rates, which obviously doesn't appeal to most of the Lordaeron community. The realm was mostly opened for Icecrown players that got bored of doing the same content every day for the past decade.

5. Id say probably 3k+, most of the new people will probably bail because who loves 1x leveling.

6. I really want people to go on that realm. Icecrown is way too populated and needs less population. 6k-5k is better than this...

7. Is it really too much to increase server size?

8. Is it really too much to increase server size?
    Yes. It is.

9. Is it really too much to increase server size?
    lol. 12k not enough for you?

10. I hope the beta male incel no lifer server lordaeron dies... who wants to waste their life leveling 1 to 80 on x1 rates?
    What's your problem? Noone forces you to play there. Lordaeron is a unique experience which many people enjoyed and keep enjoying.

On the op's question, I believe lordaeron will lose about 5-6k population with the launch of the new server as most of the current lordaeron population are new people who dont want to donate to play on icecrown with the queue. Icecrown has more than 12k playerbase and i believe a lot will try frostmourne for sure.

I estimate that frostmourne will have queue the firsst month at least.

PS - To the one who asked for increased server pop: And what are we gonna do then? stack on top of eachother? 12k is already too big. Keep in mind that warmane servers right now give us better experience with latency than riot's in league of legends. That speaks a lot of the quality of this server and I was pleasantly surprised that it held so well during this corona crisis with the increased people.

PS2: Frostmourne for sure will give us a breath of fresh air and I am really excited for launch, I hope we will be able to exp and not be too ovecrowded:)

11. Genuinely surprised that Lordaeron didn't really suffer in population, if anything its grown since the release of Frostmourne.

12. I hope the beta male incel no lifer server lordaeron dies... who wants to waste their life leveling 1 to 80 on x1 rates?
    Imagine fully enjoying all the aspects of an RPG.

13. Genuinely surprised that Lordaeron didn't really suffer in population, if anything its grown since the release of Frostmourne.
    Well the population of Lordaeron for the most part wants things that Frostmourne and/or Icecrown can't provide. And as much as other ***** about it, x1 rates makes you feel more invested in your chracter/s and the immersion is more profound. It's an mmo RPG after all.

14. What's your problem? Noone forces you to play there. Lordaeron is a unique experience which many people enjoyed and keep enjoying.

On the op's question, I believe lordaeron will lose about 5-6k population with the launch of the new server as most of the current lordaeron population are new people who dont want to donate to play on icecrown with the queue. Icecrown has more than 12k playerbase and i believe a lot will try frostmourne for sure.

I estimate that frostmourne will have queue the firsst month at least.

PS - To the one who asked for increased server pop: And what are we gonna do then? stack on top of eachother? 12k is already too big. Keep in mind that warmane servers right now give us better experience with latency than riot's in league of legends. That speaks a lot of the quality of this server and I was pleasantly surprised that it held so well during this corona crisis with the increased people.

PS2: Frostmourne for sure will give us a breath of fresh air and I am really excited for launch, I hope we will be able to exp and not be too ovecrowded:)
    don't feed the trolls.

15. ye ye ded server, i cant even log in because of queue

12 Last