1. Toravon 10m nhc

Hey guys,
    I just started over playing WoW again after a really long hiatus so I just wanted to address one thing that's bothering me and I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some insights on this.

Since I'm not quite the type of playing in guilds (just created one with my friends), party member count is somewhat of a limiting factor for me and pugs you know, are pugs.

If we think about the bare minimum amount of people doing toravon 10 man nhc in a suitable manner, meaning not dying over and over again or taking forever to complete the run:

With how few people did you already clear it?
    What has the group consisted of? My approach was to think about 1 tank, 1 healer and 3-4 dps if they are geared appropriately.
    That leads to my next question: All of them having iLvl 232 / 4pc T9 should be sufficient?

We are assuming every participant knows their role and how to efficiently use their class, but that sould be a no brainer.

Right now we are consisting of at least 2 palas (1 holy, 1 prot), 1 affli lock, 1 shadow priest (those four are the core of our group) and some random fillers.

I would be happy to get any kind of insights you guys can provide me with on that topic so we can arrange ourselves better and especially think of how we can top of our group to finish that run consistently.

Thanks for your attention and best regards!

2. you should just go pug group

toravon is literaly a 5 Minute boss, find a 10 man pug and join them and take ur free gear

3. Voa 10 is always about class if you can arrange it. So have 1-2 max of each class(because it sucks to roll vs 3 other members of your class xD). There are no bad or good classes for it. If the dps is decent and has 5-5.2k+ gs, tanks and healers are also geared decently, there will be no problem. In terms of what each class can provide, a lock is good for soul stone and portal to summon or replace leavers, druids for battle ress can save a possible wipe, so on. A shamy for bloodlust/heroism is very very good to consider.
    Not much else to it really. Dps focus the orbs when they spawn, tanks switch at 3 stacks, pew pew.

Most pugs clear voa 10/25, so you can decide yourself how hard/not hard this encounter is.
    Edited: March 30, 2020

4. With ~232 geared people you will need full raid. 2 tanks to swap taunts, 2 heals(tankheal+raidheal), 3mdps and 3 rdps. More rdps is better to kill orbs faster.

5. With ~232 geared people you will need full raid. 2 tanks to swap taunts, 2 heals(tankheal+raidheal), 3mdps and 3 rdps. More rdps is better to kill orbs faster.
    Was just about to say, you gotta have 2 tanks because the stacks will kill you, UNLESS your lucky with the avoidance but DONT bet on it, specially if the tank isn't 6k + GS.
    Paladins can bubble reset the stacks but he can only do that 1 time and his DEF CD will be on CD if you bubble, so if you have low dps ontop of 1 healer, get 2 tanks.
    And like some other people mentioned, get other classes so there's no fighting for loot, since PvE loot is class binded.

Unless you hit Enrage timer or Healer oom, you can basicly do this with 3 DPS 1 Healer and 2 Tanks.

6. Yes exactly, however he puts a stack that increases frost damage taken and that frost nove will oneshot most of the raid at one point(soft enrage). So I highly suggest to go with full dps slots.

7. Hey guys, thank you for the detailed input!
    This is something I can actually work quite well with.
    At least our tank, 1 dps and hpala all have around 5.6kish GS. So next priority for us would be to get an OT to taunt and negate those stacks.
    Same priority would be to get a raidhealer, namely a resto shamy for bloodlust.
    So thanks again, hopefully we will manage to pull that one off soon.

Best regards!