1. Afk mechanism abusement:

Today I encounter the way to abuse afk mechanism purpose.

Guild IDC who cares was kicking everyone they disliked from the battleground, by reporting the person afk. Ofcourse nobody was really afk.

The problem is obvious and simple, and I want to know If there is a way to be resolved since I don't expect GMs to sanction them.

Is there a reasonable way to deal with this issue? It can be abused by others as well.

2. Even if they reported you for AFK you have 2 full minutes for you to attack something until you get kicked out. If you were doing something in the BG other than AFK you would've entered combat at some point and got the AFK timer removed.

3. That is not how it worked. They reported and I got instantly kicked. I was never absent, since we were farming alliance on graveyard. I was not the only player kicked during that BG, I saw them kicking everyone who capped the flag since alliance was wining, but we were stronger, and they were messaging things like "we don't care about your 3k honor".
    Edited: March 30, 2020

4. You literally can't get kicked out of the BG instantly, no matter how many people report you. You get 2 tags, 1 minute each tag. Once they both expire THEN you get kicked.

5. Is there a reasonable way to deal with this issue? It can be abused by others as well.
    Its bannable on retail to abuse the afk report funktion but we don't know if that's also on Warmane the case.
    According to Mercy it seems to be okay to use the afk report funktion for other purposes:
    It follows similar logic to the vote kick feature in dungeons. If people don't want you in their BG, then they are able to try and kick you. If you don't want this to happen, then you need to find a fair way of going around it (emphasis on FAIR).
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=414456&page=2
    But no idea if that's Warmanes official standpoint or just the opinion of a forum mod.

6. hahahaha i had the exact opposite problem. i cant get a guy who afk but move a bit every few min to piss off despite having multiple reports on him lol

7. May 24, 2020  
    Today I encounter the way to abuse afk mechanism purpose.

Guild IDC who cares was kicking everyone they disliked from the battleground, by reporting the person afk. Ofcourse nobody was really afk.

The problem is obvious and simple, and I want to know If there is a way to be resolved since I don't expect GMs to sanction them.

Is there a reasonable way to deal with this issue? It can be abused by others as well.

You're not the only one who gets reported. The whole trash guild is formed by mentally ill kids who farms 5-6k HKS per day. Most of them are literally just sitting at graveyard in AV, and wait for others to do the job (killing alliance). I was reported by the whole group for nothing, I was like 6-7th place as dmg/kills and saw that debuff on me for being AFK and I was like WTH? I was looking around and they had my target. What I've seen in whole this time, the group is created by the next following players: Tonibg, Jatvaria, Paradok, Vampsy, Tonybg ( in their guild it shows ALT char, but is not, they were both in AV in the same time, healing the whole party), Twigz and Draeneihunt. I highly believe Draeneihunt is the main reason why people are getting reported. No one likes him because he farms around 5-6k HKS per day. He queues only for AV and the only thing he does is sitting on his mount staring at others how they farm alliance. Warmane really should do something about this. We're getting reported for being AFK-ing but no one is really AFK-ing. I'm aware of we have 2 minutes to get back in combat...but being reported for no reason that's not ok.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you were right. Who ever caps the flag/graveyard gets reported as AFK. You can literally see their target on the guy who just capped the flag. In several seconds that debuff shows up. They're extremely toxic.
    Edited: May 24, 2020

8. May 24, 2020  
    Thing is that horde is stronger in av cuz this kind of players. Most of the horde players who cap gys are low geared guys who thinks that capping a single gy will make them win the bg faster. But actually, farming allys in gys is faster than waiting to burn all towers, I know what I'm talking about cuz I play that bg as horde a lot.

You want honor not hks, yeah, ok I get it, then make a premade with your own guild and go towers and then boss. But ofc you gonna be treated as an annoying pricks if you just rush the gy to cap it when obviously everyone wants to farm there.

9. May 24, 2020  
    Just keep capturing the Graveyards and if they insult and complain reply "idc gotta cap". There's also actually a repeatable quest to capture an enemy graveyard, so it's obviously a normal thing to do. There was also nothing of this sort back on retail on Wotlk. Sure people would farm hks but not at the expense of losing the game in the process.

So keep on capping the GY's! I do it every single game now (where we're losing), and their fake "afk-tag" never works because there's always enemies nearby to attack. You can also get an addon that auto-blocks whispers from strangers and set an auto reply message and they'll get even more mad at you.

10. May 24, 2020  
    But ofc you gonna be treated as an annoying pricks if you just rush the gy to cap it when obviously everyone wants to farm there.
    And they are annoying pricks because they want to farm instead of playing the objective.

Yay, now everyone is an *******.

11. May 25, 2020  
    And they are annoying pricks because they want to farm instead of playing the objective.

Yay, now everyone is an *******.
    They are annoying pricks for abusing the AFK reporting system. Clearly they need other players in their BGs, otherwise they'd be running full 40-man premades. Since it is not a 40-man premade, they should at least be considerate of other players who wants to do the objectives.

12. May 25, 2020  
    As they said earlier you have 2 mins to get in combat, so dont know why are you complaining. With the same logic if 5 random players report you, you can again say it is afk mechanism abuse...
    The other thing which also have been said, for sure some of you guys are one of these who dont know what to do on the bg, how one GY will change something and things like that. For example, if hordes rekt allies on middle, they go to farm them on SH GY, some "smart" player come and get the GY. Then the farmers have to move up to the next GY (which is getting faraway) from the horde base. At that time, some alliance go back and get the SH GY, while half of the hordes are Up. So like 20 allies can go in the horde base.
    Same thing with the GYs is on the allies side, for example if we have 5-6 players group on the last horde towers, on the way to the towers we dont touch the GYs. But agian there is one 'smart' player who get all GY along to their last 2 towers and in that case hordes who die will ress much closer to the towers and the chance to go and deff is much bigger.