1. some question for veteran multiboxer

Hello, I have several question about multiboxing, can you answer please?

can you setup jamba for several team with the same character?
    lets say i have 5 retribution paladins team, and i want to use 4 of them to level my other character, can I do that with jamba? i mean, can i have different jamba profile for same character?

is there any way to farm gold as multiboxer? i mean, a lot of gold like 50k-100k a day
    can do that with 25man icc thrash farm? or bg farm?

i finally have pc strong enough to handle 10 man, what is the best thing to do with 10man team? raiding naxarmass? i think icc 10 is out of question

i'm tired with people, you can say i'm kinda introvert person, thats why i start multiboxing and want to do everything on my own, i plan to farm gold and sell them for coins to gear up my character, thats why i want to farm a lot of gold

i should also mention this, battered hilt farm no longer work, that was the best time of my life, easy gold
    but somehow no one talk about this, they make battered hilt no longer drop for me (or just me? i don't know)

and last question, what do you enjoy the most from multiboxing?

Thank you very much

2. can you setup jamba for several team with the same character?
    lets say i have 5 retribution paladins team, and i want to use 4 of them to level my other character, can I do that with jamba? i mean, can i have different jamba profile for same character?
    Yes you can. Can't help you with specifics as I don't use Jamba. But can't be hard to figure out. (remember u need to be lvl 10+ in order for Jamba to work properly)

is there any way to farm gold as multiboxer? i mean, a lot of gold like 50k-100k a day
    can do that with 25man icc thrash farm? or bg farm?
    No, you won't farm that much per day. Even with a 40 man team it will take you hours to farm just 40k (not talking about weeklies, rather daily farm.)
    If you already play here then you know what costs what, not hard to do the math of what you can earn/grind. Spamming daily quests can give you some good gold but keep in mind that it's boring AF and very time consuming.

i finally have pc strong enough to handle 10 man, what is the best thing to do with 10man team? raiding naxarmass? i think icc 10 is out of question
    Pretty much the same stuff as any "X"-man setup. Bg's/world PvP/PvE. It all comes down to personal preference
    Don't get your hopes up for raiding 10/25man without or even with gear for that matter. Due to how the game works it is rather hard to manage mechanic wise, stepping out of aoe's and such, handling boss mechanics etc. Don't think because you multibox you can tank and spank everything, you still need to use the tactics that any normal raid would need to use, wich makes it harder for us, if not impossible for some instances.

I suggest if you do wish to do bigger raids, try it with another boxer. You can split up the loot nicely and you have better chances.

i'm tired with people, you can say i'm kinda introvert person, thats why i start multiboxing and want to do everything on my own, i plan to farm gold and sell them for coins to gear up my character, thats why i want to farm a lot of gold
    Yes it's very much possible to farm your own gear with gold but keep in mind it's not an easy "1 month job" this will take time and dedication just like as you would do it on a solo char.

and last question, what do you enjoy the most from multiboxing?
    Brawling with other boxers is the most fun for me or playing AV/IOC completely alone (As I play 40-man teams)
    WG or weekly 25 man raid(soloing) is fun too but gets boring really quick.

3. Yes you can. Can't help you with specifics as I don't use Jamba. But can't be hard to figure out. (remember u need to be lvl 10+ in order for Jamba to work properly)

No, you won't farm that much per day. Even with a 40 man team it will take you hours to farm just 40k (not talking about weeklies, rather daily farm.)
    If you already play here then you know what costs what, not hard to do the math of what you can earn/grind. Spamming daily quests can give you some good gold but keep in mind that it's boring AF and very time consuming.

Pretty much the same stuff as any "X"-man setup. Bg's/world PvP/PvE. It all comes down to personal preference
    Don't get your hopes up for raiding 10/25man without or even with gear for that matter. Due to how the game works it is rather hard to manage mechanic wise, stepping out of aoe's and such, handling boss mechanics etc. Don't think because you multibox you can tank and spank everything, you still need to use the tactics that any normal raid would need to use, wich makes it harder for us, if not impossible for some instances.

I suggest if you do wish to do bigger raids, try it with another boxer. You can split up the loot nicely and you have better chances.

Yes it's very much possible to farm your own gear with gold but keep in mind it's not an easy "1 month job" this will take time and dedication just like as you would do it on a solo char.

Brawling with other boxers is the most fun for me or playing AV/IOC completely alone (As I play 40-man teams)
    WG or weekly 25 man raid(soloing) is fun too but gets boring really quick.

k, i got it, its boring, but i just wanna ask if it's possible
    i've done it before, farming for 6 to 8 hours a day, still better for me than work and spend the money for coins, different country has different wage
    so how do you farm 40k with 40man team? can you explain specificly which quest or which thing to do?
    do you think I should give up this idea and go back playing AH to farm gold?

yeah I give up doing raid as multiboxer, but still there are some pre icc raid we can do right? can you please mention which one

since I got 40man player here, I actually want to ask more, thanks for your time, i appreciate it

4. k, i got it, its boring, but i just wanna ask if it's possible
    i've done it before, farming for 6 to 8 hours a day, still better for me than work and spend the money for coins, different country has different wage
    so how do you farm 40k with 40man team? can you explain specificly which quest or which thing to do?
    do you think I should give up this idea and go back playing AH to farm gold?

Its not possible to farm such amounts with a 5-10man team. If you'd farm 100k a day that would mean you would farm ±350 coins per week, thats just a really nice dream :) But it won't happen.

Check the web for the "daily quests", there is icecrown, zuldrak, hfp, terokar,... I don't farm these dailies personally as I find it too boring and too time consuming, i'm satisfied with the weeklies over all my teams.

Also keep in mind that since recently quest items don't drop anymore for the whole party, wich makes it even harder to complete certain objectives.

Most accurate way of finding the information you seek is by doing these quests solo, check what you received from rewards and then just multiply it by the amount of chars you wanna play. BUT don't fool yourself, the time spent while doing these isn't the same, for loot or kill quests it will take you longer to complete the more characters/parties you add. (and majority of quests can't be done in raid.)

yeah I give up doing raid as multiboxer, but still there are some pre icc raid we can do right? can you please mention which one

since I got 40man player here, I actually want to ask more, thanks for your time, i appreciate it
    I haven't raided much apart from the weekly 25m so I wouldn't know, From the old content I've tried, the rewards weren't worth trying it a second time.
    Edited: April 2, 2020

5. Hi,
    You can make some gold farming ICC trash as you will need the rep anyway for rings and you will have chance for some BoEs to sell.

From Lordaeron prespective:
    Weekly raid Qs are possible. Downed Patchwerk with 5 +- 4,9k gs ranged group. Noth with adding my 5 melees at +- 4k gs.
    I guess Sarth, Flame Levi and maybe even Maro will be possible once I ding 80 on my other ranged group (5 more lvls to go).

Running ICC normal 5 mans for quick emblems -> gems (especially if you have JWC) and if you have enchanter in your group you can DE everything then Abbys shatter -> auction the dusts and essences.

Only other Qs I do are WG weekly ones. Finishing all Qs you missed while leveling can also yield lots of gold, but personally I hate questing especially now when group looting has been fixed as mentioned by Pidgeonlord.

Not sure if transmutation alchemy on all chars is still viable to run on cd.

BR
    Tutella