1. is there people in battlegrounds?

I intend to create an account but I thought I read that the population was low so my question is how long is the number of people making bgs, the wait?

randoms battlegrounds?

2. I returned to frostwolf like a month ago and there are no battlegrounds or arenas. during this month ive been hours in queue and they never pop up.

3. i've returned to Frostwolf server like a month ago and ye the server was/is dead, no pvp and some PVE (hardly), i was only able to enter BGs in the past couple of week's, yeasterday i made 5/6 runs with instaqueu.. so i think with the state of the world that we are living in, people are at home cuz of Covid-19, so its easy to do more PVP.

4. There is enough ppl for bgs now with Mercenary mode.

5. I have done a lot of bgs this past week. Instant queue pop most of the time.

6. Keep track of the news on the website. Mercenary mode was recently introduced to Frostwolf.

"Mercenary mode has been enabled on Frostwolf. This includes random battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios and raid finder. Furthermore, the required number of players for battlegrounds to start has been lowered."

7. This is a dead server, don´t have future, is to mutch bugged, i back to server a few days, and the server state is worse, sad but is the true.

8. This is a dead server, don´t have future, is to mutch bugged, i back to server a few days, and the server state is worse, sad but is the true.
    It is being worked on so please post the issues you find on the bugtracker so that they can be looked into