1. Just want to multibox with 2 chars help me out!

Hello all. I have 2 resto druid, 1 geared to PVP and the 2 just to mining and herbalist, so what I want is to go around with my pvp dudu while my dudu farmer follow me and from my pvp dudu click on mines and herbs so my farmer dudu take them, it is possible to do this with multi boxing? if yes help me out, recommend me free programs, I want something simple I don't care if dudu farmer don't do target or heal or kill mobs. If I can't mine or pick up herbs from my pvp dudu because she doesn't have the professions then simple I will do from my dudu farmer but then this need to target, heal and kill enemies or mobs. Thank you in advance.

2. yes it is possible, it even easier if you already have 80 character
    if you want free try hotkeynet, i don't use it tbh, because i'm pirate xD

3. Hotkeynet (free) has a way to do so but not perfectly.

If you download the sample script for two accounts, there is an option for "mouse broadcasting". by default, it is holding down the tilde button (left side of 1 button) and then clicking to multibox the click.

what this does copy where the click was relative to the screen, then send that exact same click's location to the other dualbox. this means you can have different sized windows and click the same place.

however, the caveat is that you need to have both clients with the same camera angle and distance.

if your PVP druid is zoomed really far away, and clicks on the mineral that is close to the middle of the screen -> your dual box which is zoomed really close in will click on something that is in the middle of the screen (and if zoomed in, might be somethign else)