1. pvp store

any chance for add on lordaeron pvp store for coins like on blackrock and icecrown(only pvp equipment).?

2. Lordaeron will never have gear in the store.

3. Lordaeron will never have gear in the store.
    In the game too. You can't bought , s7 offset, (s6 set), trincket, weapons in lordaeron. Many pvp vendors are not in.

4. You can't buy past season weapons, just like on retail, because only weapons from the current season (in patch 3.3.5, being Wrathful) are available to players. Off-set pieces from past seasons are available, just check Orgrimmar PvP vendor or Dalaran vendor.

5. Ok, but if we cant buy any of the items available on the other servers, how can a player from Lord can fairly compete in any form of pvp?
    This is quite stupid, you go Blackrock or donate on IC and pawn most of Lord entry lvls. I want to use my Lord chars which I played for years, not to go elsewhere for pvp.

Weapons and other pvp items should be available on Lord as well against honor, if you want to provide even chances with cross realm pvp.
    Otherwise is just a lame gaming experience, because Lord 5k+ falling in the last bracket rarely have chances against full bis/mourne players, even noobie donors.

6. The fact that Lordaeron has full BIS pvp players shows it's doable, you just have to work a bit more.

7. The fact that Lordaeron has full BIS pvp players shows it's doable, you just have to work a bit more.
    The fact it is doable, doesn't mean it's fun.

While I don't know about removing cross-realm or adding the earlier seasons items shops to Lordaeron, I really think there is a point in separating the brackets even more. 5k-5.6k have hard time facing people in BiS gear. And yea, I get it is doable, and skills blah blah.
    I like when people assume that every full BiS player from IC don't know to play his class and therefore easy to pvp against with the right skills.

8. No one says it is easy but again, is doable :). Horde and Ally both have Icecrown/Blackrock players on their team. And fun is subjective. People join Lordaeron for a challenge and to work for their gear, so they can be proud at the end of the day. Maybe if you focus on being proactive you won't be so upset about some things that make things harder.
    Blackrock and Icecrown or without them, plenty of BIS pvpers on Lordaeron too so you'd get crushed all the same without gear. Just play, grind, get the gear.
    My 2 cents.

9. The fact it is doable, doesn't mean it's fun.

While I don't know about removing cross-realm or adding the earlier seasons items shops to Lordaeron, I really think there is a point in separating the brackets even more. 5k-5.6k have hard time facing people in BiS gear. And yea, I get it is doable, and skills blah blah.
    I like when people assume that every full BiS player from IC don't know to play his class and therefore easy to pvp against with the right skills.
    And it is as it was in Retail Wrath 3.3.5. So don't expect changes in regards to that, fun or unfun that's how it is.

10. No one says it is easy but again, is doable :). Horde and Ally both have Icecrown/Blackrock players on their team. And fun is subjective. People join Lordaeron for a challenge and to work for their gear, so they can be proud at the end of the day. Maybe if you focus on being proactive you won't be so upset about some things that make things harder.
    Blackrock and Icecrown or without them, plenty of BIS pvpers on Lordaeron too so you'd get crushed all the same without gear. Just play, grind, get the gear.
    My 2 cents.
    Nothing in your post gave me explanation why separating the brackets is a bad idea.
    Balanced games are rare in such big bracket. It doesn't matter if your team is the over-geared team or the other team is the over-geared team, as a low gear player you don't get to do much in the battleground. It feels like you are those small units in a moba game players grind for levels, while the BiS players actually do stuff.

11. Horde and Ally both have Icecrown/Blackrock players on their team.
    grind, get the gear.
    honnorbuddy in two phrases.