1. Combar or Assasination PvE

Hi guys if you can type me down which one is better, and why so many players love Combar more than the other one. Peace , ty. :)

2. I like assa, it's very straightforward, no ARP cap needed, very flexible with gear and since nobody else uses daggers, they're pretty much reserved for you.
    The sad truth is that pugs don't like it, nevermind that your DPS will be competitive, leaders will kick you for haste gems or won't even invite you since Combat spec has 4% physical dmg increase.
    I'd say go assa in the beginning and switch over to combat later on. Most of your damage will be poisons and at low gear those work very well cause your melee damage is quite low.

3. Assassination works better on low gear , uses daggers, use haste gems and poisons. Mutilate spec + envenom + bleeds from attack power, it can be really good in damage. In open world it's just stun lock death.

Later on you can go combat but you gonna need armor pen gear so it's really hard to just get from haste gear to armor pen. It's not easy to change from one thing to another, so choose wisely. You can go assassination, nobody gonna tell you anything. Just say ''im rogue 5k+gs,etc.'' not ''im combat rogue or something''.

I'm playing combat rogue with daggers and it works fine.

4. If you have good guild go assassination. Its easier, faster and more pleasureable ...

5. Combat provides debuff, and assa is okey....noobs will kick assa rogue with haste for sure
    btw u can be combat with haste gems once u reach armpen softcap :))

6. A little known fact about Sin Rogue is that they do indeed bring a buff to the raid. Master Poisoner will increase crit chance of all attacks dealt to a target you have poisoned by 3%. I don't know anything about this easy kick with haste gem, I've never seen a raid leader who can't tell a Rogue using Dagger must be specced for Assassination. My tip is go ahead and pick whatever fits your taste.

7. Other classes bring the same 3%cirt debuff(most notable retri), so don't look at that as a reason to take assassination rogue. Hmm when I think about it, there is 0 reason to invite Assasin over Combat. Quite the opposite, Combat is better at everything that is useful.