1. Recorded videos glitched out and distorted

Okay, so this is starting to annoy me a lot.
    Whenever I have recorded something (using Gforce shadow overlay) the video looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/PeJlIia

It is super annoying and I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone have any idea what to do.
    I do run wow in windowed mode+maximized because I, for some reason, can not run wow full screen. However Shadowplay overlay loads fine. it is jsut the video that is completely F'd.

What to do?

2. Try different recorders. Try Windows' built in recorder by pressing START+ALT+R to start or START+G to open the xbox game bar. Try fraps and what not. It's probably Shadowplay bug since lots of people here complained they can't run fullscreen with newer cards so they probably don't get along very well.

3. Try different recorders. Try Windows' built in recorder by pressing START+ALT+R to start or START+G to open the xbox game bar. Try fraps and what not. It's probably Shadowplay bug since lots of people here complained they can't run fullscreen with newer cards so they probably don't get along very well.

THank you for replying. I appreciate it.

xbox game mode makes the game stutter and what i am really interested in is the ability to record last 5 minutes of the game that shadowplay overlay offers.
    I am trying OBC right now.
    I really can't believe that G-force xperience can't even recognize my wow. I mean, there MUST be a fix to this