1. Premium account

Hey, I have a question, I spent 30 coins 2 days ago in my personal cabinet in website, in Store for Scrolls of Deception. It was said that i will receive 30 days premium account for entering in game without queue. But now I have to wait in queue and if I have to activate it, how do I do that? Thank you very much for help and future answer!

2. Under "My Account" does "Donation Status" say "Premium?"

3. Also no you dont have to activate queue skip. Where did it say you would skip queue for 30 days? You skip queue permanently.

4. Also no you dont have to activate queue skip. Where did it say you would skip queue for 30 days? You skip queue permanently.
    Since he wrote that he spent coins and not actually donate coins, I guess he means this:

*Lordaeron requires 5 coins minimum spent on the marketplace on a SINGLE item in order to permit queue skipping for 30 days.

That line comes from the donation guide found here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442

Not sure if that is still accurate to be honest since I don't play on Lordaeron, neither did I read it fully but it is still there in the FAQ and I guess that is what he refers to...

For the OP; Queue skipping should be handled automaticly, there is no option to turn on/off.
    Edited: March 31, 2020