1. Veteran inquiry

Hi, I have noticed that my account with around 4 bis Characters have been deleted to what I believe was a "summer cleaning" of database or such sorts.
    I wonder... Even tho Ive donated more than few 100s of $ to support your servers and your work, how come my account was completely erased ?
    I don't even know if you can find my account's due to your "cleanup" but one of em was "Croenigma1" where was my Main under the name of Vicarious (warlock - bis in pvp and in pve) if you have hearth you can even see the youtube channel "croenigma19" and see where I have promoted your server way back on your creation. I really don't care about all the $$$ Ive gave you, its just why the fk I have to go trough the Q again even tho I've contributed so much for you lads while you sit behind your servers and watch the money flow.

I don't mind donating again few $ again to skip q but why on earth did you delete my over 350 day's playtime account ?

Why?

Ive started again from scratch just to pown once again with my friends, but all my efforts and almost a year of gameplay have gone to waste.

My stream and my self are really curious about your response cuz this is just not fair in any seance.

Please just tell me why?! how did I deserve such poor treatment as a great donator ?
    Edited: March 31, 2020 Reason: I'm pissed

2. as far as I know they do not delete accounts.

Clean up might delete characters but Premium accounts are exempt from removals. (they would only get inactive characters flagged for renames).

Send an email to info@warmane to find out how to recover your old account (As log as you remind at leats account name)

3. Did you have 2FA? If you were inactive for such a long period of time maybe your account was compromised, characters sold, and coins gifted away?
    It's true, they don't delete accounts. However, you can request for your account to be deleted. Just trying to throw ideas out there.

...cuz this is just not fair in any seance.
    A seance might allow you to communicate with your account and figure out what happened if it truly is dead.

4. Premium accounts are excluded from cleanups as far i remember.