1. Donation problem

Hello, I'm having a lot of issues trying yo donate, in fact i just cant. I live in Spain, which actualy is suffering a very bad situation, we cant leave our houses and most of stores are closed. The problem is that the Visa method literaly doesnt work (only displays an request formulary that doesnt drive anywhere if u click it), I cant buy Paysafecard anywhere in my town because as i said all stores are closed or dont sell cards anymore, i've been trying to bbuy paysafecard online but is imposible, i got 3 cards on different banks and all reject those webs, even the "official" one. What am I supposed to do?
    Yes, i've donated before, +250€ on Molten times.
    No, Mobile paymennt is not allowed in my country.

Thanks.

PS: I know its not "arguable" to ask for different payment methods (which in my opinion are easier and better), can undestand thay paypal may get its part from a transaction and thats not attractive, but maybe its worth to think about it, if ppl can donate more, dont know, just want do this soon. Thanks again.

2. If your stores are closed cause of the virus just wait for things to settle and for them to reopen.
    PayPal will not happen because it's affiliated with blizzard. They tried it once and it backfired. I'd recommend speaking to paymentwall and see what they can offer.

3. I got the same problem. I'm from Costa Rica and I asked many times for any payment method but nobody gives an answer.
    I donated too on molten times and it was easy.