1. Cross faction PVE

Hello, can you do cross-faction instances with alliance players as horde?

2. No.
    Why would that even be a thing such a populated server...

3. No.
    Why would that even be a thing such a populated server...
    Because of lack of tanks. Incredible that you cannot find a single dungeon queue as tanks are missing. That would help for tanks a lot.

4. Because of lack of tanks. Incredible that you cannot find a single dungeon queue as tanks are missing. That would help for tanks a lot.
    How? Every time cross faction/cross realm RDF gets suggested, I just don't get where the thinking "this will fix the lack of tanks!!!" comes from.

If in queue on Alliance there are;
    1 tank
    5 healers
    20 dps
    You can form one group

If in queue on Horde there are;
    1 tank
    5 healers
    20 dps
    You can form one group

Put those two together, you get in queue on the realm;
    2 tanks
    10 healers
    40 dps
    You can form two groups.

Linking factions or realms for RDF doesn't magically make more tanks appear.

Edit: I like how on retail if there is a shortage of a role, they give that role additional rewards. However, also on retail you can only queue for your spec. If you try to give tanks additional rewards here, you'll just get a **** ton of dps queuing as tanks for quick queues and extra rewards. Right now we only the first problem, dps queuing as tanks for quick queues.

5. How? Every time cross faction/cross realm RDF gets suggested, I just don't get where the thinking "this will fix the lack of tanks!!!" comes from.

If in queue on Alliance there are;
    1 tank
    5 healers
    20 dps
    You can form one group

If in queue on Horde there are;
    1 tank
    5 healers
    20 dps
    You can form one group

Put those two together, you get in queue on the realm;
    2 tanks
    10 healers
    40 dps
    You can form two groups.

Linking factions or realms for RDF doesn't magically make more tanks appear.

Edit: I like how on retail if there is a shortage of a role, they give that role additional rewards. However, also on retail you can only queue for your spec. If you try to give tanks additional rewards here, you'll just get a **** ton of dps queuing as tanks for quick queues and extra rewards. Right now we only the first problem, dps queuing as tanks for quick queues.
    Nobody said on any rewards. Making it cross faction gives no rewards just faster queues. Nobody mention it bruh.

6. It wouldn't be faster, because there are no tanks and barely any healers in ally AND horde.
    You want faster queues? roll a tank.

7. Nobody said on any rewards. Making it cross faction gives no rewards just faster queues. Nobody mention it bruh.
    Did you even read my post "bruh"? I explained how it DOESN'T give faster queues. Also, no **** nobody mentioned rewards, I never said anyone did. I'm stating that I like what retail did with rewards, but it wouldn't work here.