1. What to expect?

Hello everyone, I have played on a lot of private servers, but I have not spent too much time on Warmane. I plan to level a Priest and a Death Knight to 80 and heal and tank some Heroics and maybe do some raiding. I am not sure what to expect from this new launch, anyone have some tips?

2. My tip is to take off a couple weeks/months from work, as you'll be farming non-stop ;Đ
    On a more serious note, join a good PvE guild as soon as possible, the good spots go quickly. From there you will find group members faster and it can save you a lot of frustration of wiping with random pugs who may not even speak English. If you don't know the tactics of a raid/dungeon's boss, you should watch some videos of them possibly even before the realm launches. As a priest healer you will die A LOT in heroics with random pugs. All it takes is for the tank to be just slightly too slow on taking every mob in time. I personally choose to heal heroics in almost full pvp gear on my priest as it helps tremendously with survival. Couldn't count how many times it had saved my life (and therefore the entire party's). Then again, I do this on ICC realm with my current 5.8k GS/31k self-buffed HP, so in the first half year of the new realm it's going to be much, much harder for priests to heal in heroics. Still can be fun if you don't mind a little challenge, of course. In fact, if you manage to pop Fade quickly enough, you will likely be saved most of the time. As for DK, it's probably the most fun to play as far as tanking goes. Just make sure to use Death and Decay on groups of mobs, it's the best way to prevent healers from being hit by a "stray" melee bad guy. You can even go as either blood of frost spec, both work great in my experience. Although, I suppose with lower gear you should go with blood spec, as it allows you to heal yourself a lot more, while frost spec has much better AoE options but requires 2x slow 1h weapons with high stamina on them to be effective, which can be troublesome to find early in the game. At any rate, as long as you have the right professions, you should be able to make good money and gear up quickly enough.
    Edited: April 7, 2020

3. May 4, 2020  
    Expect that you find a lot of ******s who doesn't know about any game mechanic, which stats to priorotize, nor doesn't know any simple RDFHC mechanics.
    Expect gold beggers and pugs carrying their guildies 7 days after realm opens.
    Expect players solo questing, stealing your specific kills and ignore you if you try to invite them into a group to share quest progression.
    Expect people asking you stupid questions like ''which mount do I buy to fly all maps''

This is my experiance, hope you find it usefull

4. May 4, 2020  
    on a side note, expect *******s that think that everyone MUST know every detail about every class and their abilities, they can get real nasty sometimes. If you go into a situation treating strangers as inferiour beings, they're going to act up. Persoanlly iv never found any new players iv encountered annoying, i just help them out whenever i can and let them have fun, as that's what were all here for.