1. Random logout

Anyone else getting these random logouts in dalaran, like every 5-10 min ?

2. This does not explain our problem. I'm getting a Logout to the character menu, not Disconnect. This is particularly annoying while waiting for Wintergrasp. I tried to turn off addons and download WoW again, nothing helped.

3. This does not explain our problem. I'm getting a Logout to the character menu, not Disconnect. This is particularly annoying while waiting for Wintergrasp. I tried to turn off addons and download WoW again, nothing helped.
    Have you tried not AFKing in Dalaran? Perhaps it's another measure that just wasn't announced yet.

4. Have you tried not AFKing in Dalaran? Perhaps it's another measure that just wasn't announced yet.
    It doesn't seem to be just afk, sometimes i am in dalaran running only but i get disconnected. Dunno.

5. It doesn't seem to be just afk, sometimes i am in dalaran running only but i get disconnected. Dunno.
    Well read this:

6. It doesn't seem to be just afk, sometimes i am in dalaran running only but i get disconnected. Dunno.
    Yesterday I was sent to character screen just when RDF was assembled and when I logged back in I had the 30 min "you left the dungeon" debuff. Minutes later I was trying to change spec, and as soon as I hit "activate these talents" i was sent to character screen. It only happens in Dalaran :|

7. maybe dont be idleing in dalaran then?

8. Ideal, 100% solution for your problem - Dont be in Dalaran :D
    Go to any other city, i hear Shatt is nice this time of the year and i can asure you, its really low on ppl

9. Ideal, 100% solution for your problem - Dont be in Dalaran :D
    Go to any other city, i hear Shatt is nice this time of the year and i can asure you, its really low on ppl
    I like shattrath but I don't like the fact that it doesn't have the AH. On horde side I like Thunder Bluff and on the Alliance side I like Ironforge, but it get's a bit crowded sometimes so Darnassus is pretty also.

10. Dala also dosnt have AH i think...i only use Dala for cooking/fishing dailys and proffesions. All other stuff i need i use Undercity as its all really easy to get to.
    On ally side always used IF, knew that city better then dwarfes :P

11. maybe dont be idleing in dalaran then?
    Dalaran have portal to SW and is close to IC and have daily cooking & fishing. Thats why I chose Dalaran as my city. Your suggestion is not a solution that suits me because of what I just wrote. I can live with the logout every now and then - I just wanted to pitch in my experience.

12. Dala also dosnt have AH i think...
    There's an AH bot at the Engineering corner. It's Engineering exclusive though.

13. There's an AH bot at the Engineering corner. It's Engineering exclusive though.
    Thats why i wrote "i think.." :D I know there is suppose to be a Eng only AH bot, but its useless to other so