1. Buffed content

Which buffs were made to the Lordaeron content that one can expect to be applied to Frostmourne? A full list would be great.

2. Speaking of buffed content - a petition to reconsider.
    All the "tryhards" already have their Lordaeron, which isn't even that popular in the first place... I wonder why xD

3. Speaking of buffed content - a petition to reconsider.
    All the "tryhards" already have their Lordaeron, which isn't even that popular in the first place... I wonder why xD
    And all the casuals have Icecrown.

4. Is there no official buff list for Lordaeron?

5. There was never any official posts about all the buffs made to bosses on Lordaeron, but I did research and in this old post you can kind of get an idea of what the difficulty is on Lordaeron, before the new nerfs: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=386015

This is an old post and has since been nerfed quite substantially, but should give some insight into what it's all about in ICC. The major thing though is that on Lordaeron, the +30% buff is disabled.

6. Well ICC is 9 months away so I'm mainly interested naxx/ulduar changes. Did they ever do anyhing to the random heroics btw?

7. Not sure about those, but they have always been very easy, so i think they're retail-like.

8. Speaking of buffed content - a petition to reconsider.
    Yea dude, 7k players to 12k and sometimes bigger queues than icecrown at peak hours. Not popular, not at all. They should just close that damned dead server.
    LOL