1. Character Trade problem.

Hello. My name is Lucian and i am new on this server. I came here after a long - long break and i'm kinnda lazy and I hate lvl-ing , not to mention getting some gear for raids so BANG fell in love with Warmane's trade system :X . Ofc i didnt want to buy an allready BIS character so I decided to buy an 80 pala and some boes .(I didnt know exactly how system works (when you have better gear the price is automaticaly higher and things) All good so far.

Few days ago, got a bit bored so i started to check toons in system for a good bargain and ZBANG , "jackpot" popped on my screen. I found a warrior named UGLYORC on ICECROWN realm , SM+HC head , rest of mainset WF and bis OFFSET pve. OFC I was a bit suspicious but still, i tought who put it on trade made a mistake , forgot a 0 or something so I imediately donated and hit the "buy" button...

Logged in game and shock... on my account was added a female lvl 80 orc naked , with only Glorenzelg HC equipped... didnt know what happend so after i wiped my tears , found out that on ICECROWN REALM there are 2 caracters ORC WARRIORS with the SAME NAME "Uglyorc" . The difference was that one was male and other FEMALE but still , SAME NAME??? When you go on armory and look into ICECROWN for UGLYORC you will find 2 on the same realm , and besides this should be imposible , when you CLICK on them to check gear , BOTH OF THEM goes to the SAME link , the MALE BIS ONE!

now, i take my part of responsability for not reading the Trade rules , BUT still i dont think this is my FAULT , the system fked me to say it directly... SO from now on , just so you know , learn from my experience and b4 buying a toon, check the armory and THE TRADE RULES. Thanks and i still wait for a conclusion about my coins...

2. Open a ticket on website to find out if they can provide any kind of support
    My account > support > create ticket > general enquiry.

Please, go directly to the point on the ticket.
    Edited: April 2, 2020

3. I allready did it , waiting for an answer. I just had to tell my story so others be aware ...

4. It's a problem with the way market works. How many coins did it take from you?
    Edited: April 2, 2020

5. Same name for different gender of same realm exists. Damn, been playing for almost 10 years and had no knowledge of this. Lol

6. I referenced your post in a suggestion http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415981

They should be able to refund your coins, not sure though. It's a bug in their trade system.

7. Same name for different gender of same realm exists. Damn, been playing for almost 10 years and had no knowledge of this. Lol
    They don't, look at the link I provided. I have two female human paladins on the same realm with the same name.

8. This issue has been forwarded to the developers.

9. When i bought i saw the icon of a female orc but when i clicked , it sent me to the male so i tought it might be just a minor bug...didnt consider checking armory untill **** happend... Then i saw the problem... But now they are aware of it and im waiting to get solved...

10. Wait, you wanted to buy " I found a warrior named UGLYORC on ICECROWN realm , SM+HC head , rest of mainset WF and bis OFFSET pve" for... 48 COINS ? LOOOOOOL

11. As i said , i didnt know the rules , i didnt know the system calculate the price of the gear and doesnt let you set you something under normal value. i just tought is either a mistake, or someone wants to sell it asap and use coins for sth else.