1. Help me choose a class

Hi guys,
    I’ve been wanting to start to play in TBC server, but there’s a problem. I like both PVP and PVE, and i’ve been thinking what class to pick. My class is rogue (mostly pvp) that i know all the way through, and as an alt i almoast always have had priest for healing (mostly pve)- have only played TBC.

And now i feel like in a dead end. I’ve tried basically all the classes and specs (except warrior-just not my thing at all), and i’ve been overthinking what class/spec i should pick, and i just can’t make up my mind as i’d like to experience something different, but at the same time i don’t really feel myself as any other class.

Warrior - no go. too slow, no mobility which i care about the most - not cool class Asthetic wise- no spells, magic, tricks nothing.

Paladin - kinda cool class as i like holy spells and all, but i don’t see myself in any of the specs specially in pvp. Feels too bulky..

Hunter- i really like the class and the story behind it, but in reallity it just doesen’t work - in pvp everyone nukes your butt unless you are some super god, in pve you are 1 button class, which is sad. In arena you just basically drain like lock which is just boring as hell

Shaman- kinda cool class but has never been for me. Pvp- Even tho it has ghost wolf i feel it is too bulky and slow, no cc. For pve- was thinking about ele, but it is also 1 button spec.

Rogue- i love it for pvp, pve not bad too, but i have had a rogue in every tbc server ever.

Druid- was my first class which is very diverse. In pvp resto seems a bit to boring, and as for feral too hard to master- not enough patience xD As for pve - i was thinking maby about feral druid as an off tank/cat, but then i think that sitting in just 1 form without any gear visible would make me feel like a boring warrior and without any asthetics i would get bored. Cause you’re always in 1 form in pve no matter the spec, boomkin could be fun.. at least 3 buttons hah :D

Priest - i love priests, both shadow and holy/disc, but have also played a lot with them. Not too much pvp tho- only as shadow.

Mage- seems really fun, i like the mobility and all the cool spells and survivability. But in arena mage doesen’t scale so well, as tbc top teams are always heal + some kind of meele class. That kind of worries me. In pve- 1 button would kill me. But i guess those are all caster classes basically no?

Warlock- seems like a cool class but i’ve never been able to play it for real. Once i ding and start pvp everyone woops my ***. I guess the lack of any burst also makes it a bit boring+ no mobility. In pve- one button again.. sad story. And as for pets- they are cool while leveling and PVE,- but as for pvp it is the same as with hunters- once you start to do real content after hitting 70, they feel more of liability to deal and manage them- i like my indepenfance ^^

I know this isn’t an easy question. I am mainly looking to do pve, but also want class to be reasonable to do pvp once in a while. As for pve- i’ve always mostly been healer 90% and rest meele dps. I’d like to try caster or tank, but the problem here is casters are 1 button thing, and tank is too much responsibility- kinda like you need your own guild, as you always have to be there and thers is mostly only 1 tank needed anyway.no?

Maby i’m wrong, any tips, help? I’d really appreciate your opinions guys. Thank you!
    Edited: April 2, 2020

2. I’d like to try caster or tank, but the problem here is casters are 1 button thing, and tank is too much responsibility- kinda like you need your own guild, as you always have to be there and thers is mostly only 1 tank needed anyway.no?

Maybe TBC expansion is not for you.

3. As PVP is kinda dead on the server. I'd say go enhancement or resto shaman. Not one-button class, and a lot of versatility if you knon how to play,

4. Hi guys,
    I’ve been wanting to start to play in TBC server, but there’s a problem. I like both PVP and PVE, and i’ve been thinking what class to pick. My class is rogue (mostly pvp) that i know all the way through, and as an alt i almoast always have had priest for healing (mostly pve)- have only played TBC.

And now i feel like in a dead end. I’ve tried basically all the classes and specs (except warrior-just not my thing at all), and i’ve been overthinking what class/spec i should pick, and i just can’t make up my mind as i’d like to experience something different, but at the same time i don’t really feel myself as any other class.

Warrior - no go. too slow, no mobility which i care about the most - not cool class Asthetic wise- no spells, magic, tricks nothing.

Paladin - kinda cool class as i like holy spells and all, but i don’t see myself in any of the specs specially in pvp. Feels too bulky..

Hunter- i really like the class and the story behind it, but in reallity it just doesen’t work - in pvp everyone nukes your butt unless you are some super god, in pve you are 1 button class, which is sad. In arena you just basically drain like lock which is just boring as hell

Shaman- kinda cool class but has never been for me. Pvp- Even tho it has ghost wolf i feel it is too bulky and slow, no cc. For pve- was thinking about ele, but it is also 1 button spec.

Rogue- i love it for pvp, pve not bad too, but i have had a rogue in every tbc server ever.

Druid- was my first class which is very diverse. In pvp resto seems a bit to boring, and as for feral too hard to master- not enough patience xD As for pve - i was thinking maby about feral druid as an off tank/cat, but then i think that sitting in just 1 form without any gear visible would make me feel like a boring warrior and without any asthetics i would get bored. Cause you’re always in 1 form in pve no matter the spec, boomkin could be fun.. at least 3 buttons hah :D

Priest - i love priests, both shadow and holy/disc, but have also played a lot with them. Not too much pvp tho- only as shadow.

Mage- seems really fun, i like the mobility and all the cool spells and survivability. But in arena mage doesen’t scale so well, as tbc top teams are always heal + some kind of meele class. That kind of worries me. In pve- 1 button would kill me. But i guess those are all caster classes basically no?

Warlock- seems like a cool class but i’ve never been able to play it for real. Once i ding and start pvp everyone woops my ***. I guess the lack of any burst also makes it a bit boring+ no mobility. In pve- one button again.. sad story. And as for pets- they are cool while leveling and PVE,- but as for pvp it is the same as with hunters- once you start to do real content after hitting 70, they feel more of liability to deal and manage them- i like my indepenfance ^^

I know this isn’t an easy question. I am mainly looking to do pve, but also want class to be reasonable to do pvp once in a while. As for pve- i’ve always mostly been healer 90% and rest meele dps. I’d like to try caster or tank, but the problem here is casters are 1 button thing, and tank is too much responsibility- kinda like you need your own guild, as you always have to be there and thers is mostly only 1 tank needed anyway.no?

Maby i’m wrong, any tips, help? I’d really appreciate your opinions guys. Thank you!
    Don't play Wow even on Retail, you are a crybaby, OMG I CAN'T Tank cuz too much responsibility, you never played the game at all?

Tank has 3-4 Button Rotation as DPS + 3-4 button Deffensive cd what they rotate, you can use trinkets in every expansion as extra, so what else you cry for?

Every class what can be used as tank has Taunt spell.

I think you got serious problems, you don't even know how to manadge your mana + hp/s on a tank who face every boss away from a raid and press 1234 max (basic rotation) + use those deff cds like from F1-F5.

I believe you never used interrupt aswell, or any kind off bufs, you don't even know what is Combat Ress.

Basicly your keybinds are like: 1234QERFCVXYB
    C easiest reach for Interrupt, Shift C aoe interrupt (belf)
    F Taunt, shift F aoe taunt,
    B combatress
    R stun, Shift R 2. Stun (if you have)
    Q E Small deff cd half min average
    F1-4 Restof the deff cds
    V is spammable **** close to interrupt to use it whenever you can.
    X /Y combat trinket/ racial to get out from stuns/ slow, fear, etc.

Note: Night elfes got 2% extra dodge, best tanks in Alli / Horde tauren for the extra Hp / Aoe stun in Dungeons.

Note 2: Night elf can remove Combat Bug/ Combat and use drink even as a healer in some of the fights for extra mana.

Addons: omnicc, dbm, gladius (pvp), tidy plate to see your Dots on the enemies, this is all you NEED and you are FINE from the beginning till the end! Quest helper can help you with lvling, maybe a bartender 4 to position spells by groups to make things visible, profession addons are also cosmetic.

Professions are cosmetic, you don't even need them, they don't give big advantage against raid bosses.

Wow Vanilla, Tbc, Wotlk, Cataclysm is optimized for 30fps Wooden PC fights, you just have to be there and thats all.

You loose abilitys by each expansionS after Catacylsm.

You can COMPLETE All fights from Vanilla till MOP without Communicating on Discord / Team Speak / Raid call, just USE your DBM, basic knowledge of the fights when to move out of fire, [you are at the side of the dragon bosses as DPS] cuz of the tail knock from the back, front (tank spot) takes Dragons breath.

Even Off Tank stands most of the time in DPS zone (side of boss / behind) Runs closer to Main Tank whenever it has a lot of stacks, to taunt off the boss, Survive and take agro like a Champion.
    Edited: April 4, 2020