1. Just to Ask..

Why not make the server from classic to wotlk (Level cap From 60 to 80) ?

It would have more sense as "Progression" than seasonal

(Although it's wotlk)
    Edited: April 2, 2020

2. Why not go play blizzards classic? Its rly good. I highly recommend it (but there is no arena in classic qq).

Tbc Outland server came out not so long ago. And ICC patch have been out on Warmane for years.

I think I can safely say that most of us are not tired of wotlk. It will be fun to play naxx and ulduar again =D

3. You are talking about progression from one game mechanich to another in timeline of a 3-5 years. Its very risky, i don't think people wanna to invest time in one addon when its gonna be irrelevant in terms of gained experience while 1-2 years passed. And that's very strange: to ask WOLTK oriented server to have progression from classic to lich, when you don't even know if people even play classic realm in the first place, while it have it's origin on official server. Neither to say that it include work on classic and TBC expantion all the time while it will be running. I mean, it's to radical and to irrational to do. New WOLTK realm need right now due to overpopulated 2 other realms of 3.3.5 and you suggest to create classic realm now, with progression to WOLTK in couple of years ? That's kind of a strange way to solve the problem.
    Edited: April 7, 2020

4. This server will get reset every year, so making vanilla-wrath would not make sense since it takes 2-3 years to progress all that.

5. at what time will the server turn on?

6. Progressing from patch to patch is extremely difficult to create and would be immensely slow; between expansions that difference is even greater. This new realm will not be a update with each patch, everything is based in the 3.3.5a client from the start and content is simply restricted to reflect what the patch is supposed to look like.

7. I'm pretty sure retail has Vanilla going currently, and no doubt the players will demand progression into TBC and WotLK eventually, so no point copying the exact same concept that's already available to play through.