1. Latency Issue

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Edited: May 25, 2021

2. Same issue and yes server problem, previously I'd get 30ms now I get 90ms+....Noticeable difference, hopefully it goes back to normal after COVID is gone...

3. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Edited: May 25, 2021

4. Even with all addons turned off, wow cache cleared, router restarted.... etc etc...

lol

5. Jumping around 400ms to 3000ms just earlier. Everyone in soloque teleporting back and forth lmao.

6. Got real laggy when the server was restarted

7. Stop nagging the server about net problems its free to play if you dont like it go to retial!

8. Stop nagging the server about net problems its free to play if you dont like it go to retial!
    Its unplayable, what you talking about?

9. Consistently high Ms here too, I usually have 90 at most. Constant DC's today as well

10. Same here. I play from Argentina, usually having 200-250 ms, but since last week I've experiencing constant disconnects from the server and unplayable lag.
    I don't have problems accessing any other website, playing other games or connection problems on any other device. I'm not sharing my internet neither.
    I tried disabling addons, uninstalling the game and re-installing, updating my router configuration.
    It's not my internet nor my computer, and I repeat, I was playing fine until last week.

11. same as you, from argentina me and several friends have the same issue, hope they fix it soon

12. Same problem from Ecuador, my friends and I cannot play due to high latency

13. Im getting exactly the same issue, there were lag spikes like this before (for 2-3weeks) but today its permanent, cant even play like this, my character keeps warping, btw im from Argentina- south america and i have a few compatriots that are experiencing the same issue

its only on warmane, im playing other games like warzone with no problems at all
    this is usually what happens:

14. Hi im from argentina too and im having the same issues, unplayable lag (like 6k ms), my char constatly warping and several dc. please help us !!!

12 Last