1. Class/Specc-Ranking Tier 7 on 3.3.5a

Hey guys. In 2016 i´ve played on release Lordaeron patch up until Ulduar. Sadly i vaguely remember Class/Specc-Ranking Tier 7 since i´ve played Ele-Shaman and was more of a support DPS. This time i want to take it more serious. I would appreciate a real ranking of all speccs by good and experienced people.

This is what i remember. (List in order)

Tank

Heal
    HolyP

MDPS

RDPS

Maybe anyone has old raidlogs or screenshots from addons like recount?!

I will edit this post based on good community answers.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

2. first, i'm not agree at all wth ur list.

2nd : top class will change with new ewpansion (e.g war dps suck at naaramax, top 1 dps at icc)

just play what u want, every class is needed in every raid.

it'll be easier to find place in pug (dont play pug in warmane people are dumb as ****) if u play something like warlock

3. first, i'm not agree at all wth ur list.

2nd : top class will change with new ewpansion (e.g war dps suck at naaramax, top 1 dps at icc)

just play what u want, every class is needed in every raid.

it'll be easier to find place in pug (dont play pug in warmane people are dumb as ****) if u play something like warlock

4. @akhetos1 Thank you for your comment. How would you rank the classes?
    You pointed out warrior sucks for naxxramas and gets better later on. Thats true, thats why i wrote in the title Tier 7 with 3.3.5a patch, and so i mean only T7.

5. honestly i dont know why everyone rags on enhancement shamans so hard.. i pulled 14k dps on dbs 10 man and u get crazy support with chain heal mouseover macro for when peoples position is really bad and they range healers... any time i pug icc i probably prevent about 10 deaths a run as a melee dps and the interrupts and groundings are great

6. Arcane mage in particular should be meta as far as I know. Low hit rate requirement and not focused on crit.

7. im not sure people will play arcane mage

who want to spam 1 fo 9 month in a row? =D

8. im not sure people will play arcane mage

who want to spam 1 fo 9 month in a row? =D

9. Frost Death Knights, Affliction Warlocks (especially when boosted by Tricks of the Trade), and Rogues were among some of the specs that did great DPS back when Lordaeron was in T7-8. These are classes that continue to remain great for the rest of the expansion so you can expect them to be really popular.

As for tanks, you can't go wrong with a Pally in 3.3.5a. Or a bear.

10. Thank you for your responses.

/push