1. FROSMOUNE!! Increase time of last patch

Hi,

could be so nice if u can increase ime of last patch (currently 3 month) to 6 month. Every casual player will be able to get decent gear like that

2. There are two resets a week. If your idea of casual is less than two nights a week (one night to clear ICC, twice a week) then I don't know what to tell you.

3. How about no.
    Imagine doing ToC for 6 months, lmao...

4. How about no.
    Imagine doing ToC for 6 months, lmao...
    To be fair the suggestion was just increasing the time of the last patch (ICC), not ToC.

5. if you can't get fully geared in 3 months you can finish the process on icecrown.

6. Hi,

could be so nice if u can increase ime of last patch (currently 3 month) to 6 month. Every casual player will be able to get decent gear like that
    After a year your toon will be transfered to Icecrown, where the last patch will last until the realm closes.

7. thanks for your opinion. didnt knw about 2 reset a week

my god i plan to play 7 char i'm gonna have to play a lot to do my 2*2*7= 28 icc a week xD

8. Would have been nice to start with TBC to Wotlk, many people here did Wotlk dungeons/raids so many times it gets boring xD

9. Would have been nice to start with TBC to Wotlk, many people here did Wotlk dungeons/raids so many times it gets boring xD
    These many peapole they didnt do dungoens with max ilvl 187-200 and naxx 25 with ilvl 200 max
    Ulduar 10 with ilvl 213 max, Ulduar 25 with ilvl 219 max
    EDC 10 with ilvl 226 max, EDC 25 with ilvl 232 max
    Icc 10 with ilvl 245 max, icc 25 with ilvl 251 max