1. Question for PvP rogues.

Does your vanish works well in pvp? Does people still target you after using it and does it randomly breaks sometimes?
    Im playing this class for 5 years. Ive sold my bis rogue to buy hunter and after 1 year i sold hunter to buy rogue again.
    On rogue that i leveled (the one i sold), this never happened. On rogue that o bought many things are buged, but moslty not combat related (quests, reputations, zones etc)
    So im asking if this happening to you:
    1: Vansih - people still targeting you - single target hitting you (not aoe) - distance does not matter
    2: Vanish - noone around you - nothing hits you - no dots - you are out of stealth for no reason
    3: Stuned destro lock - stun is nearly over - sprinting 20-30y away - vanish - he puts curse of elements on me (while im in vanish-improved stealth) - it gets me out of stealth + combat - i surrender shocked
    Last one confirmed my fears about broken vanish so i made this post

2. Rogue does have bugs and vanish bug has been out here for a long time. Even others mentioned it. Will it get fixed, idk it's not that easy.

3. May want to check the bug tracker to see if anything has been reported yet: Rogue Bug Tracker