1. What do you think will be the Population balance? 60/40 H/A?

How do you think the balance will be?

2. Hmm, let me ask my crystal ball... ;p

I think, given that FM will mostly be focused on PvE progression, it's safe to assume that there will be more horde players as their racials are great for PvE.
    And let's be honest - a huge portion of alliance players only choose that faction for the second PvP trinket.

3. Probably won't be more than a few percent difference in the ratio. Basically if you want quicker BG queue time, horde may be better for you. As for PvE, you really shouldn't have issues finding raids/raiding guild on either side, especially if you join on day 1 and level/gear up quickly. As for roles in raids/dungeons, mostly the dps' will find better options on horde side, but it also tends to be more fun to play tank/healer there.
    Edited: April 7, 2020

4. Guild recruitment forum still does not have EU alliance guilds.

5. Warmane should limit people to go horde or alliance. lock 60%-40% ratio or something.

.. but ppl who donate can play whatever they like =P

6. Luckily, with mercenary mode it will make little difference what the ratio turns out to be. The only time you will notice the difference is world-pvp, although horde will probably be somewhat more focused on PvE anyway, so at the end of the day it shouldn't be too bad for either side.