1. Revolution (HORDE)

I looking for ppl to my guild, This guild is international but main language is english, for more info write me in discord Gambitas#5082
    We have couple ppl now. Our goal make friendly community. This guild will be not a hardcore guild, we make all content, we go dungeons, raids, pvp. Farm professions, achievements. Make guild events. We have time, dont need to rush.

If you wana join a family and make friends, then join us.

BTW sorry for my english, this is not mine main language.
    Edited: April 8, 2020 Reason: changed factrion

2. I tried to send a message on Discord. Not sure it made it, so here's a message in thread:

I play bear tank. I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself. I read guides and use addons, but best of all I listen to the raid leader and adapt to what they say.

My wife...isn't sure what she wants to play. She played druid healer in Cata and played it very well. She tried priest healer on Lordaeron and wasn't happy or confident with it. She quite likes playing her mage, although I much prefer a pocket healer who is in the same room as me ;D

In terms of schedule, we can play from 7pm UK time until 10pm. Two nights a week is fine, 3 nights is pushing it. My wife works night shifts 2 nights a week so probably won't be able to come every raid, but the shifts tend to fall on the same night every week (currently Mon-Tue). So long as I get to raid with her occasionally, and get to have some nights where we don't play WoW but just spend time together, I am available any night.

We tried to form a progression raid on Lordaeron but there really wasn't much interest and in the end I gave up. I never raided ICC and beyond (apart from one horrific failed attempt I really didn't want to do as we weren;t ready) and I'm really looking forward to Frostmourne. I did a bit of ICC in retail. Mainly I just want to do it all "properly" and in order.

3. We need all classes :), this will be not hard core guild, we do dungeons, raids, bgs, world pvp, but we play chill :).

4. Sounds cool, count me in.

In game name will be Halimaw. Do you have a Discord server yet?

5. Our community is growing bit by bit, we are waiting for you. :)

6. We still need more ppl my discord is in main post ;).

7. We waiting for more ppl to our family ;)

8. Our guild is growing but still need dps players. :)