1. Warrior Battle Stance and Rend/Charge Macro?

Hello there! I'm newbie into warrior class but i got a question about a macro that i used some time ago while playing classic and there it worked, but here it does not and i don't know why because it makes no sense.

What i'm trying to do is to instantly go into Battle Stance (if im in some other stance) and the use rend or charge simultaneously.

What i have:
    #showtooltip Rend
    /cast Battle Stance
    /cast Rend

The problem is that, even if the gcd of rend is different that the internal cooldown of the stances, i still can't use these both attacks from a single button. This worked very well on classic by pressing a single button. So why doesn't it work here? Is something different or changed?

If i spam the button very fast, it works (and doesnt seem to be any sort of global cooldown), but i only want to hit it like 1 time.
    So, could you help me please? Is there something wrong I do?

2. Up, please i really need help with this :(

3. If you are in defensive stance, it will perform it fully in 1 click (because rend is usable in both Battle and Defensive stance.

From zerker stance perspective It doesn't work on 1 click because rend is only usable in Battle and Defensive stance. You can clearly see the red message "Must be in battle of defensive stance..."

As far as I know this works as intended. Classic is a completely different game you can't compare the two really.

4. Well all right, but still Classic has the same core and rules upon macros, i don't see why would there be any changes?

My macro moves me from berserker stance into battle stance right before using rend!
    My problem is ... why isnt rend just casted instantly??? as it SHARES NO COOLDOWN with the battle stance global cooldown...
    Now i just have to press the same button 2 times, instead of single time as it should work. Game masters told me i could find some answers here, but i don't think im the only one having trouble with this situation

5. Well all right, but still Classic has the same core and rules upon macros, i don't see why would there be any changes?
    Classic wow uses the Legion core, it's not the same as the 3.3.5 one.

My macro moves me from berserker stance into battle stance right before using rend!
    As i've said the macro itself is working as intended. With one press on it you activate both commands in it simulthaneously, it's not because battle-stance is ontop in your macro it's being used first. BOTH the commands get executed but because you are in berserker stance it doesn't execute both.

So what it does is execute both commands at the same time but because you are currently in berserker stance it doesn't trigger rend UNTIL you are in battle stance. You can't perform a delayed action in world of warcraft for spells, as this is in conflict with the rules.

My problem is ... why isnt rend just casted instantly??? as it SHARES NO COOLDOWN with the battle stance global cooldown...
    it has nothing to do with the fact that battle stance has no global, you can't cast rend in one click because you can't use it in berserker stance, the moment you click once you are still in berserker stance, therefor rend cannot be used at that exact moment.

And all of the above is exactly why the macro does work in defensive stance, because rend can be used in that stance thus, your two spells will get executed simulthaneously in this situation.

I still don't get the whole fuss about it tho, when you play the game you spam your buttons anyways for maximum efficiency and not losing miliseconds between your spells. Is it really that annoying to press the macro twice? xD

TL:DR
    If you had done actual research on the web, especially from RETAIL WOTLK you would know this works as intended, since everyone else had to press that macro twice.
    for example: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=86664

If you still have doubts about it make a bugtracker post and the developers will act accordingly, but don't hope for it too much since it is NOT intended to work the way you want it to.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

6. abesgaara I got the same problem as you.. when i change from Berserker stance to Battle stance to use REND, it takes 2-3 seconds spamming it :D so annoying. Tell me if you fix that

7. May 1, 2020  
    i would do
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=8 Battle Stance,charge,rend
    /equip weapon 2h
    or something along the line

8. May 2, 2020  
    #showtooltip Rend
    /cast [stance:3] Battle Stance
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1/2]Rend

Here we are.