1. an addon to filter out some of the chat spam?

ie I dont want to see anything with the word coin so I can remove all the character sales

2. i was thinking of posting almost the same topic, but with one difference!

I wanna know if theres any addon that can let me set up 2(or more) chat frames so i can chose what is shown on what chat frame

3. I found this https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-addons/spamfilter/

not sure what verbose really does cuz I dont see anything popping

I removed lots of words that get used normally like cheap or fast or gold and added trading system and some others

4. Well i actually did something even better for me.
    I switched from Prat to Chatter addon(not sure if it makes a diffrence)
    Then i devided the chat into 2 sections - one, default chat window called general, where i see guild chat,party chat,raid chat,wispers,normal /s and emotes
    2nd chat, where you normaly see what happend to you,dmg you got and stuff like that i turned that off and switch all other chats(trade,general,local defense) to that chat window.

What i gained? i gained a chat window without constant spam of selling,trading,looking for groups, proffesions and stuff like that. But if i need anything from that channel i just switch tabs and there they are...

5. I did that too already but people are filling every chat with character sales

like Im trying to look at global or lfg to see for raids but it keeps getting spammed by people selling their lolmourne warriors. Separating channels doesnt fix this .

6. True on that, but then again its easyer to chat inguild and with other ppl without that spamm. Plus, you can try and find some raiding guild and that way you get no need to look for pugs :D joking ofc, but i get what you wanna say...

7. May 6, 2020