1. elixir spec seems bad on this realm

I was looking at ie the AP flask price on H and its 80g or less each

lichbloom x7 being cheapest about 25 each so 175 with goldclover and lotus lets say 190 for x2 so 95g cost each

basically its more profitable to sell raw herbs

sure with elixirs spec u get a few more procs but its 10-15% chance so lets say u make that much more gold still not really worth it unless u make massive mounts like lots of stacks but then u might flood and crash the market

meanwhile on transmute ie zirconium epic blue its 10g air cost + 45 sky sapphire and the gem is worth 150g so thats almost 100g profit one time a day and thats besides the mastery luck

potions sell bad too ( speed, wild magic, mana) besides FAP especially on alliance as its the more pvp faction
    Edited: April 5, 2020

2. It's more profitable to sell older herbs. Like herbs from vanilla you sell them at higher price than the ones from lich king.

3. Im pretty sure nothing vanilla sells for as much as 500g a stack like lichbloom

keep in mind higher herbs also have constant demand

even gromsblood is around 200 and its needed by top warriors

netherbloom seems much more expensive than lichbloom 38g a piece now something under 800 a stack and terocone under 400 but I doubt there is a real demand for it beyond people buying a few pieces for skillups. I didnt even need nb for my alch.

4. In some half a year I bought 180k worth of icethorns and sold 240k worth of Indestructible Potions. That's just one potion. Flasks are great too.

I have no idea what are you talking about.

5. ok Im looking at ind pot and cheapest it sells for 14g while icethorn x2 is 9g each so 18g = u lose 4g

or looking at stacks there is only one ice stack now at 185g ( u need x2 that so 370g) and the ind stack is 310g most stacks while 1 other guy's stack is 199g

6. omg, must be magic

What I can suggest is spend more than 10mins in AH, understand how it works. You telling things that defy logic just shows that you have no idea. You really think someone bought herbs for 18g and is selling potions for 14g? Bruh.

7. no? Where am I saying its the same person doing that?

im saying its much better to sell herbs than craft pots which I find very weird

at least most of potion kinds

8. ok Im looking at ind pot and cheapest it sells for 14g while icethorn x2 is 9g each so 18g = u lose 4g

or looking at stacks there is only one ice stack now at 185g ( u need x2 that so 370g) and the ind stack is 310g most stacks while 1 other guy's stack is 199g
    I'd suggest what angrylol did and spend more time on the AH. I just looked, icethorn selling 4g 70s each and ind potions selling 13g each.

Edit: And this was only an hour after you said icethorn were 9g each. Not including procs.

9. Yes, its better to sell herbs, undercut by 50g on stack pls

more reagents and less competition for me, ez gold

10. current prices

pg1 on icethorn https://i.imgur.com/e9Dams2.png first 3 are without buyout and its all filtered by pct so it shows cheaper first and scrolling down its all much much more expensive

pg2 https://i.imgur.com/9ohRVRn.png

pg3 https://i.imgur.com/T68e8TY.png and the bottom of the pages https://i.imgur.com/uJfMtyp.png

again this is on icecrown horde

11. bruh you are as dense as they come. That means those 14g potions will dissappear fast or icethorn will be posted under 7g soon.
    You know, you dont have to undercut, here is a hint from someone who has earned millions trough AH - undercutting in 99% cases is bad idea. Buy icethorns for 8g, post your potions for 18g, sell them after 2 days. Think bruh.

I understand this is your second day in AH, gain some experience before you complain.

12. you could have said that from the start instead of being toxic

13. Consider that payment for information. You got it cheap.

14. Didn't you make the exact same thread about some other profession a few weeks ago? I remember the exact same format, same "math" and everything.
    If you think it's not worth it then get herb+mining and sell raw materials, idk what else to tell you. Not gonna make competition for myself.