1. Frostmourne this Wednesday ?

Hello
    Can you open the new realm Frostmourne this Wednesday please ?

2. Hello
    Can you open the new realm Frostmourne this Wednesday please ?
    Dont we all :)

3. I wish they did! And rather release naxxramas on 15 april. But I am greedy. We are lucky enough to get a new realm =D

4. Because it's being released next Wednesday and they want it this Wednesday, a week earlier.

5. Yes or during this week... To start playing this new server during the quarantine :)

6. the whole gimmick of this realm sucks... Losing my toons every year to the icecrown incels? Nah ill stay on Lordaeron

7. That would've been a smarter move. Just because of the Easter holidays. But I'd rather have a good server than a rushed one

8. the whole gimmick of this realm sucks... Losing my toons every year to the icecrown incels? Nah ill stay on Lordaeron
    There's 1 year for them to make a final decision, but they can surely allow people to choose what realm to transfer to.

9. There's 1 year for them to make a final decision, but they can surely allow people to choose what realm to transfer to.
    I don't think they will. Coin shop is enabled on Frostmourne, and they probably don't want people with bought gear to transfer to Lordaeron where they have an unfair advantage (in regards to the people who regularly play on Lordaeron).

10. There's 1 year for them to make a final decision, but they can surely allow people to choose what realm to transfer to.
    You get your characters transfered to Icecrown. No debate in that. Coin shop, different rates, all of this makes it impossible to transfer to Lordaeron. +the server is not "long term", is a way to enjoy wrath progression if you're burned out from end game in Lord and Icecrown.

11. Yeah that would be quite nice, with the whole quarantine situation and the holidays.