1. Most in demand class/spec? New player question

Hi,
    I'd like to start my new journey on warmane and gear up my toon asap.
    Which class/spec could you recommend me for insta queues and pugs invites?
    I guess they're tons of melee dps. Should I roll a tank or healer maybe?
    TY.

2. Tanks, Healers, Rdps. Not necessarily in that order.

3. My pick would be healer...tanking for me is boring. But as healer you are always to blame, so keep that in mind :P

4. Resto/feral druid with balance offspec - healers and tanks get almost instant RDF queues and PuGs are always looking for boomkins (at least on Alliance side)
    Shadow/Disci priest might also be a good idea.

Hunters and warlocks are also in demand, but are harder to gear as a pure DPS class... ;x

5. Druid/Pala/Sham are good first characters to make. You can roll for all the cloth gear while being able to hoard all the caster leather/mail/plate gear for yourselves. Not to mention you can buy more of these BoEs so gearing up is super quick.

6. cant go wrong with healers on a pvp realm

pick anyone tho Id lean more for rsham

if u want a dps take a warlock purely for rarity otherwise some utility hybrid like spriest or boomkin maybe ele sham

7. Warlocks, spriests and moonkins are in high demand. Healers are always in high demand. Tanks get instant queue in rdf but in most 25man raids only 2 tanks get to join so you may have more trouble finding a spot than being a rare rdps like a warlock for example. I would go for druid and have moonkin or feral main spec with offspec resto(these types of dps with offspec heal are needed for icc raids(replacing healers who left or for vali)).

8. Thank you guys for replies. I'm rollin a druid. As you said druid have many options to fill any role and should be easy to gear up.