1. does the insane title still available here in icecrown???

2. Yes, of course. The Insane title is always available.

3. As i was following this guide https://wow.spectralcoding.com/insan...#section_2.2.5 and https://wow.spectralcoding.com/insan...l/email26.html it seems your statement is not correct. Did you achieve Insane on Lordearon?
    I'm not sure about this. As far as I know, once you have done part of an achievement (any achievement, not just this) it cannot be taken back.

4. Quick correction, for the "Mending Old Wounds", you need Empty Vials not Crystal Vials.

5. 1 Day Ago  
    I have just got my insane title today in Icecrown and I thought to share some knowledge that may help others obtain the title.

1) Firstly, I can confirm that you DON'T have to be honored with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and exalted with the goblin reps at the same time. I actually got the title being hated with the Bloodsail Buccaneers. You just need to hit honored once with them and that completes the achievement, even if later on when doing the goblin reps it goes down to hated. My opinion is that you should start the insane title with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and then continue with the goblin reps, so you can stay exalted with the four goblin reps in the end.

2) Before you start the insane title, you need chars with a portable mailbox. It just saves you a tremendous amount of time. To be specific, ideally, you need a mailbox on the char that you do the achievement and also on your rogue. If you don't have a portable mailbox on your rogue to send off the lockboxes to your main char, you can park another char with a mailbox outside the dungeon and swap chars so you can use it.
    A good alternative is also the Argent Gruntling pet, which grants you access to a mailbox every couple of hours. I personally used it on my main char as I don't have engineering and this did the trick.

3) The Darkmoon Faire rep is by far the most difficult one of all if you don't have the gold. In Icecrown you will need a minimum of around 40-60k gold to buy the 30 decks required to get you to exalted, depending on which decks you select to buy. All decks irrespective of their level (60, 70, or 80) grant you the same amount of rep (1050 each). The level 80 decks are obviously more expensive, but you can afterwards sell the trinkets and get some money back or break almost even. The level 60 or 70 decks are usually way cheaper, but it would be very difficult to sell their trinkets. I personally bought a combination of all decks but it all depends on the amount of gold that you have and the AH prices at the time. If you don't have the gold to spend, I would encourage you to check the AH prices every day from day one and start collecting the parts and decks at the best price. On the other hand, it goes without saying that if you have the gold or you donate it, it can be the easiest achievement of all, as all that is required is gold and nothing else. Make sure that you check on the calendar when the Darkmoon Faire week is, as it happens once at the beginning of each month.

Hope all this helps. Good luck to all insaners out there!

First 12