1. "The Insane" Ultimate Guide

Set Booty Bay to "At War" in the Reputation tab, and kill Booty Bay guards until honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers.

You can continue until Hated with Booty Bay if you'd like to knock out the "Bloodsail Admiral" title as well, by completing the "Avast Ye, Admiral!" quest to earn your title and gear.

To make your way back up from Hated to Exalted, the fastest way is to turn in repeatable quests.

Ratchet - turn in "Mending Old Wounds" over and over with 40x Linen Cloth and 4x Crystal Vial
    Booty Bay - turn in "Traitor to the Bloodsail" over and over with 40x Silk Cloth and 4x Red Dye
    Gadgetzan - turn in "War at Sea" over and over with 40x Mageweave Cloth and 4x Strong Flux
    Everlook - turn in "Making Amends" over and over with 40x Runecloth and 4x Coal

each rewards 1500 (1650 with human) rep with their respective location, and 750 (825 with human) to the others. These are only available until Neutral with their respective reputation.

You can then do any quests you can find. Most being in Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, and Ratchet in that order. You can find small amounts of rep in Feralas, Dustwallow Marsh, etc. but it's not worth it in my opinion.

Instead, you can turn in "The Gordok Ogre Suit" and "Free Knot!" in Dire Maul North for ~1300 rep total, but may hit the 5x instances per hour limit as it only takes 5-7 minutes per run depending on speed boosts.

For "The Gordok Ogre Suit", each turn in requires 4x Bolt of Runecloth, 8x Rugged Leather, 2x Rune Thread, and 1x Ogre Tannin. The Ogre Tannin is located directly behind the questgiver in a jar, and spawns an add when you open it.

For "Free Knot!", you have to turn in a "Gordok Shackle Key" each time, and they are unique and BoP, so each time you run in you have to farm one from the ogres there. As soon as you get a shackle key, don't kill any more ogres if you can help it, since after turn in you can farm the ogres for another key as you leave to reset.

To start, complete the quest "Elven Legends" if you are Alliance, or "Elven Legends" if you are Horde, which requires you to inspect a skeleton in Dire Maul North Library.

After completing that, return to DM:N Library with Libram's and these mats, and you can turn in repeatable quests for 1500 rep each (1650 with human racial):

28 (26 with human racial) Libram's (Protection, Rapidity, Focus) - Rapidity/Protection are easiest unless you have scholomance key.
    28 (26 with human racial) Pristine Black Diamond
    56 - 112 (52 - 104 with human racial) Large Brilliant Shard (Depending on which Libram you use, Protection/Rapidity is 2 per quest, Focus is 4 per quest.)

I would suggest gathering your Libram's first if you can before buying shards and diamonds so as not to overspend on mats.

Each Libram as well requires a BoP item to be turned in, and can be farmed in these locations:

Libram of Protection - 1x Frayed Abomination Stitching (Farmed in Stratholme)
    Libram of Rapidity - 2x Blood of Heroes (Farmed in Eastern Plaguelands) These are the only spawns I could find after several days of running around EPL.
    Libram of Focus - 2x Skin of Shadow (Farmed in Scholomance, 1 guaranteed per run and others rare drop.)

These Libram's may be hard to come by since the AH barely has any due to them being useless outside of this achievement. That being said, when they are on AH, they can be anywhere from 10g - 400g. They also drop from level appropriate dungeons such as Stratholme, Scholomance, and Dire Maul.
    Also, each one is Unique, so you can only have 1 of each in your inventory at a time. This is where Engineering or a friend with Engineering comes in handy. Buy all of them on an alt, then include 1 of each in a mail to your main and send them. When at the questgiver, put a MOLL-E down and open each one as you turn them in for maximum efficiency.

Go to Durnholde Keep in Hillsbrad Foothills, and kill every mob for rep until Revered. A full run through of every mob grants roughly 1k rep.

Then head to Ravenholdt Manor (Coordinates to entrance at 75, 23) and turn in "Junkboxes Needed" from Revered to Exalted, you'll need 470 (430 as human) to reach Exalted. Either buy them (rarely, if ever, found on the AH. Best place to farm in my opinion was Blackrock Spire. Side note, if you are a rich individual, you can buy your way from Neutral to Exalted purely through junkboxes. You will need 940 (860 as human) total to do this method. I do not recommend it though as you can constantly be rotating around Durnholde for free with little downtime. In total I think it took me 3-4 hours grinding mobs to Revered.

This is also the only way to do this rep.

Wait for a Darkmoon Faire (1st sunday of every month) and turn in simple crafted items such as Dense Grinding Stone, Thorium Widget, and Rugged Armor Kits, and Darkmoon Card Decks. The only ways of obtaining Darkmoon decks is buying them from other players, or making thousands of Darkmoon Card of the North through Inscription, which requires many, many herbs. Farming herbs yourself and making cards yourself is, of course, a much cheaper option, but it is incredibly slow.

Easiest way I've found is to buy 70 "Dense Grinding Stones" up to 2775/6000, and then turn in epic decks. From this point to exalted you need a total of 35 decks (32 decks if human)

Add 1 deck more to each if you want 999/1000.

In conclusion, this title is going to take a LOT of gold, or a LOT of time. In my opinion it's worth it since you don't see it too often due to these reasons.
    Edited: February 12, 2021

2. Thank you.

There's a missing ] in a link in the Steamwheedle part.

3. I killed booty bey guards and now I'm hated with them, then doing that repeatable quest decrease blood sail rep and I won't be honored with them anymore, is that normal?

4. Do you need to be honored and Exalted the same time.. Wat if you get hated from the bloodsail buccaneer? Will it ever count even if u got honored to blood sail bucanneers then got hated?

5. As i'm still in the process of achieving this but according to all official sources you only need to hit Honored once and it will be counted. If you get hated after it should still count towards the title.

6. Hi! Thank you so much for this guide! :)
    Recently I decided to go for the achi and I have a question. Am I doing something wrong or is it a realm thing? Because I am on Lordareon and I get 500 reputation with Shen'Dralar from their quests, not 1500. Also 75 reputation with Ravenholdt from "Junkboxes Needed" and to go to exalted I believe I need to turn in 1200+ lootboxes :c
    I'm kinda confused and just trying not to think about Darkmoon Faire if it is also different here :D

7. A word of caution so you don't waste time as I did: lockboxes bind to you if you unlock them and take any item from them. If you do that from your rogue, you won't be able to mail them to any other character. If you want the loot so bad, unlock them, mail them, and then open them from the other character (but make sure not to take all items from it or it will disappear).

8. Hi! Thank you so much for this guide! :)
    Recently I decided to go for the achi and I have a question. Am I doing something wrong or is it a realm thing? Because I am on Lordareon and I get 500 reputation with Shen'Dralar from their quests, not 1500. Also 75 reputation with Ravenholdt from "Junkboxes Needed" and to go to exalted I believe I need to turn in 1200+ lootboxes :c
    I'm kinda confused and just trying not to think about Darkmoon Faire if it is also different here :D
    This was made for Icecrown, I'm not sure about 1x values but I'm sure there's another guide online.

9. Some extra information that might come in handy:

- The Steamwheedle Citadel reputation can be maxed out to exalted without ever leaving a capital city. This can only be done during the Winter Veil event, where you can turn in cookies to Great Father Winter in a form of a quest that can be repeated infinite times and gives 75 cartel rep each time you turn it in. You'll need ridiculous amounts of Gingerbread Cookies so be prepared to spend money this, or go and farm Small Eggs and make the cookies yourself.

- As with any reputation grind, during the Pilgrim's Bounty event you can get a buff that grants you 10% extra reputation gain for 1 hour. It takes like 2 minutes to get and you can get it outside any capital city. Just remember to refresh it every hour. This 10% can be a huge help while doing the Darkmoon Faire or The Ravenholdt reputation where you usually need a thick wallet to afford all the decks and boxes to get you to exalted. If you ever plan to do any reputation farm ( like the classic ones for the achies ) I recommend that you wait until this event, unless you're in a hurry for some reason of course.

- The Ravenholdt is a huge pain if you don't have a rogue. Back when I did this achi, I spammed global and trade for hours looking for a rogue who's willing to do this grind for 10,000 GOLD. No one replied. I raised it to 15k, still no replies. I got upset and simply went with starting a rogue, leveling it to 60 ( took like a few hours in full looms + boosting ), and did this grind myself. Even with my own rogue, this grind was the worst, for me at least.

- Shen'Dralar is alright, just do 3-4 Stratholme runs and you should have all the Frayed Abomination Stitchings. The Librams of Protection that are needed to finish this rep are usually anywhere between 50 gold to 1000 gold, so it depends on your luck and and the AH market. Without engineering and a portable mailbox, this achi is a nightmare, so either get a friend with engineering or be a mage that can open ports anytime. This is because you can only carry 1 libram at a time in your bags. Which means you will need a mailbox to open the librams 1 by 1. The portable mailbox is like it was invented for this reason. Seriously, ever since I started playing wow I couldn't find a single situation where I needed a portable mailbox more than I did when I was doing this rep.

- Last but not least, you will need tons of gold to do the Darkmoon Faire rep all the way to exalted. Not much to add here, I was lucky because at that time I was getting most of my gold income with Inscription and making decks, so eventually by the time I got to the point that I needed this achi I was already exalted with the Faire from all those dekcs and cards that I made for gold. I also did orders for players who were doing this achi. If you can find a good deal for low level decks ( Rogues, Mages, Swords etc...) sometimes it's cheaper to turn in 1000 rogues deck than 70 high level decks. 100% depends on the market, so make sure you keep an eye on the prices.

Best of luck to the fellow players doing this achi, cheers!

10. Thanks for your contribution, I'll add my two cents as well:

* Nothing to be said about buccaneers and steamwheedle. Killing pirates and goblins is enjoyable.

* Ravenholdt simply requires a rogue. No one is going to do all that farming, even for a good amount of gold. It's very boring. Having said that it takes like... 6-7 runs? After the second run I already had a path in my head and I could just continue moving in circles (stuff in pockets respawns after a few minutes, I think 10-15). When your bags get full, kill yourself, resurrect at spirit healer, fly to nearest mailbox, repeat.

I had a few macros that helped. This one pick pockets anything in front of you.

Code:
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy [target=target, noexists]
    /cast pick pocket
    /cast sap
    This one destroys anything that is pick pocketed and is not a box:

Code:
    /run f=string.find;for b=0,4 do for s=1,32 do n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s);if n and(f(n,"Homemade Cherry Pie")or f(n,"An Exotic Cookbook")or f(n,"Roasted Quail")or f(n,"Superior Healing Potion")) then PickupContainerItem(b,s);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end
    Because of some warmane mess if you have three or more (or was it two?) of those in your bags you get instantly disconnected. If that happens reconnect and remove that stuff from your bags manually.

I put it those two macros in two keys and then used autohotkey to spam them automatically. In the end I was just walking around LBRS and all the work was being done for me 8-)

* Shen'Dralar is indeed very easy. I ran Dire Maul a bit for the librams and got lots of them. Also some herbs. Some can be milled for Darkmoon Faire decks.

* Darkmoon Faire is costly, not sure how much, I think around 10-20k? I thought it would be better not to count the gold I was spending in herbs because I did not want to be too hard on myself ;-) I bought late vanilla herbs.

Some say to do TBC or WotLK cards but those require elemental something (life?) and it gets much more expensive than milling vanilla herbs.

11. Empty Vial instead of Crystal Vial for Ratchet,just a correction,it ****ed me now when i got there :D

12. Free Knot can be turned in twice or even trice if you kill ogres near him that drop additional keys. You can turn in additional keys while Knot is making his speech. If you need tons of Rugged Leather for Ogre suits, I suggest farming snakes in Silithus. They drop bugged amount of leather sometimes. Like 5 leather each.

I found turning in rogues decks easier than epic ones. I had huge problems getting vanilla aces cards. I got like 15 of them during Free Knot and Scholomance farms for Shendralar and goblin farms. When I tried to craft them they just never popped. So I found out it's easier to just buy all Bruiseweed etc from ah, mill them and turn in Rogues. Best thing about turning in Rogues deck is that you dont need Darkmoon Faire to be on.

13. Steamwhistle turn in quest do not work

When you turn in repeatable quests until neutral, it also decreases rep with Bloodsail (Lordearon). Since you need to have Honored with them AND Exalted with goblins at the same time, you cannot do this.

14. When you turn in repeatable quests until neutral, it also decreases rep with Bloodsail (Lordearon). Since you need to have Honored with them AND Exalted with goblins at the same time, you cannot do this.
    You don't have to be honored/exalted at the same time. Once you complete one of the requirements of the achievement it remains completed even if you lose the reputation afterwards.

15. As i was following this guide https://wow.spectralcoding.com/insan...#section_2.2.5 and https://wow.spectralcoding.com/insan...l/email26.html it seems your statement is not correct. Did you achieve Insane on Lordearon?

12 Last