1. Impossible to join ?

Hi guys, how are you ? Is this normal or not that i can't join the serv at this moment ? Thanks for the answer !

2. What do you mean you can't join the server? Describe your problem. Stuck at authenticating? World server down? Login queue?

3. Exactly as he said Unable to connect.

4. Hi guys, how are you ? Is this normal or not that i can't join the serv at this moment ? Thanks for the answer !
    Exactly as he said Unable to connect.
    Are you ****ing blind man lol.

5. Are you ****ing blind man lol.
    no im not blind it literally says connecting then it changes to "Unable to connect" ... my question is Are you stupid?

6. no im not blind it literally says connecting then it changes to "Unable to connect" ... my question is Are you stupid?
    Great, that's the problem you're having, good job.

Now, what's the problem OP is having. They did not say their issue is "Unable to Connect," they said "Impossible to Join" which could mean any number of things.
    I swear the IQ of this community gets lower by the second.

7. I also can't join. I've received only A few replies for today and I've been trying to login from time to time over the course of 10 hours. The reasons are most of the time "Unable to connect. If the problem persists..." and so on, the second problem that the game spit out was "Login server down". It was like that the whole day and this second error usually persists for about a couple minutes or so. I think there is something wrong with the main servers, probably technical difficulties regarding the new "Frostmourne".