1. I can't sign in to my account

Hello! The title, of course, is unfortunately what the problem is. Now I'll tell you what happened.
    I made some money for points on this site. Since I wanted to buy something with these points, it turned out that I needed to have warmane two factor authentication. I did everything I wanted (changed my password, name, even made a new gmail) and when I was ready I tried to log in to my account. He no longer allowed me .... He wrote to me that there was something wrong (name or password). I pressed the option to reset my password. I was told that a code would be sent to me, and so I did not receive the code. To make sure I'm not lying, my old profile name was ********. Please help me. I spent a lot of time in this account. I spent money on it. Please.
    I forgot to tell you. This profile I'm writing from is from a friend of mine. He wanted to help me.
    Edited: April 6, 2020 Reason: I forgot to mention important information

2. so, you have donated money to get Coins > you tried to spend Coins on "Trade" but you have find out that you need 2FA to use "Trade" > you have enabled 2FA but now you can not login?

Also, I did not get why you have "changed your password" , "name" ... etc.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

3. What can be done? I pretty much want to play!

4. send an email to [email protected] for support but explain better the situation