1. Delay when casting Spell / Debuff on Target but Ping is good

Hello,

im playing on icecrown for long time but i noticed lately that there is a delay up to 1 second for spells / debuf to be displayed on target in case of mage or even on my paladin tank taunt effect i have no issue on connection thou my ping is 87 90% of the time so its not ping or connection plus this issue wasn't there with same ping/ connection 1 year ago.

i uploaded a video for proof focus on my scorch casting in video beginning and the time debuff displayed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyVAwUCX2fQ

2. are you sure it is just you?

I have noticed the same in dungeon/raid. (since february)

When I cast a buff or a debuff, I have to wait 1 sec to see it applied on the target
    Edited: April 6, 2020

3. Yep, same. Latency is just time it takes to send something and receive a response. Spells applying buffs and debuffs might take a bit longer than just a simple hello-yes. Servers are heavily loaded at the moment so it might be unavoidable.
    I doubt they "broke" something and caused more lag, heavy load is probably the explanation for that.

4. no it's not only me i have a friend he is in France also have the same issue although the server is in France which i think it's something to do with server it self.

5. Same here, latency shows 41, but up to 1s in casting delay. Quartz addon let You see actual latency when casting and its 300-800 ms usually all day long.

This makes playing my caster really disturbing.

6. May 3, 2020  
    There is no issue with our latency, the delay comes from the server and playing a caster(mage) is very frustrating as it is a HUGE dmg loss having these delays between spells not to mention the hot streak proc misses caused by the delay as well.

7. May 12, 2020  
    Just dont play caster dps anymore, its been like this for 2 months+ .Sadly the gms that we contacted say its cuz of our connection, while im playing in 3 guilds that raid different time, and every single raid in the last 2 months+ was a lag fiesta. Its always same bosses,same delay. Its not fun anymore for ppl that are end game aka BIS geared cuz u cant even tryhard anymore like this. I really hope they gona do something about it bcs some ppl just not playing anymore cuz of it. But yeh its our connection right xD