1. DMC and the marketplace

How are you planning to handle DMC trinkets in the marketplace? They are the DBW/STS/CTC equivalent until ToC and highly sought after.
    Personally I can't see them being on the marketplace due to their insane value in terms of stats, but also that the decks can be sold in game (unless you get the raw trinket instantly). It also devalues inscription immensely.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

2. Would like a answer to that too. Really important to know for profs

3. bump because this is REALLY important

4. I imagine they'll be available since they're obtainable.

5. I imagine they'll be available since they're obtainable.
    Items will be added a short while after they are "Obtained", not "Obtainable". T7 gear will not be available day 1, LK weapons will not be plentiful as soon as ICC releases.

DMC are BoE items. BoE items tend not to be added to the donation shop. Looking at Icecrown, the only Darkmoon Cards available for purchase are the level 60 ones. Another example would be the fact that Blood Queen's Choker normal (BoE) is not available but HC (BoP) is. The closest it will get to donating for cards will be in the donor Trade section either directly with coins or with gold bought with coins.

6. Items will be added a short while after they are "Obtained", not "Obtainable". T7 gear will not be available day 1, LK weapons will not be plentiful as soon as ICC releases.

DMC are BoE items. BoE items tend not to be added to the donation shop. Looking at Icecrown, the only Darkmoon Cards available for purchase are the level 60 ones. Another example would be the fact that Blood Queen's Choker normal (BoE) is not available but HC (BoP) is. The closest it will get to donating for cards will be in the donor Trade section either directly with coins or with gold bought with coins.
    if this is the case that is very reassuring