1. CC+Sap

im playing in a server where you can CC+sap because players leave combat after 5 seconds, so stuff like the following is possible:

gouge+sap (before gouge is over)
    kidney 5/6 seconds + sap
    any CC 5 seconds or longer+sap

stuff like mentioned above is impossible in warmane, so i want to ask for help finding out whats blizzlike, this is relevant to warmane players because by finding out the truth you could report, have this fixed and now your class is stronger.

This whole thing is probably related to how many seconds it takes for a player to leave combat in wotlk, 5 or 6?

i'll answer any doubts

2. Yeah the gauge + restealth was a huge thing on retail, but only doable if you specced into gauge.

3. May 4, 2020  
    im playing in a server where you can CC+sap because players leave combat after 5 seconds, so stuff like the following is possible:

gouge+sap (before gouge is over)
    kidney 5/6 seconds + sap
    any CC 5 seconds or longer+sap

stuff like mentioned above is impossible in warmane, so i want to ask for help finding out whats blizzlike, this is relevant to warmane players because by finding out the truth you could report, have this fixed and now your class is stronger.

This whole thing is probably related to how many seconds it takes for a player to leave combat in wotlk, 5 or 6?

i'll answer any doubts
    Even with gouge speced you dont leave combat before 6 seconds so you still have 0.5 seconds of responding to improved gouge. You shouldnt be able to sap before gouge is over because gouge does a little dmg thus putting the target in combat.

4. May 25, 2020  
    The answer is simple

warmane hates rogues :)