1. Crossrealm Battlegrounds (Icecrown's perspective)

What is your opinion of the crossrealm battlegrounds on icecrown pvp? Are fresh Blackrock players with zero honorable kills a good addition to the pvp roster on alliance as they make up the majority of alliance teams?

2. Cross realm with blackrock and even lorderon should be disabled...It makes BGs and Arenas a complete mess.

Not sure who thought cross realm was a good idea and why....The more blackrock players you have on your team, the higher likelihood of an insta-loss, every time...

3. It is a good feature.
    Before Corona i started seeing more and more non fresh blackrockies.
    It's just a matter of time for the n3w quarantine players to get some gear and exp.

The bigger problem in bg's is that people don't play healers.
    0 heals is insta loss 9 out of 10 times.

But a few blackrockies should not matter at all.

And Lordaeron players are fine.
    Most of the time they out perform Icecrown players.

4. When i see Blackrock are more than 30% of the team i just leave.

5. Bg seems okay, I don't see problems playing with Blackrock or lord :)
    The fun begins when fresh Blackrock with full rele gear is bashing an icecrown player cause he donated 1-2 Items, that's really over my level of perception :D

6. I don't have any problem playing with Blackrock and Lordaeron players. As a rogue, I catch them alone and finish them off, so I consider them as easy kills. Basically, more the Blackrock and Lordaeron players, more the honor kills. I really don't care about other players be it dps or healers, and I don't care about wins or loses either. I'm basically focused on not dying, taking each individual players out alone, and just being a true rogue.

7. I dont know why, but I usually see blackrock players getting afk, if they see that the alliance or horde is losing the bg, they just get afk the hole bg waiting tho the next one.
    I think crossrealm battlegrounds, makes bgs less exciting.

8. Played a BG yesterday, inspected a random Blackrock DK, No enchants, No gems, God awful specc and missing head piece, he didnt even have gear in every gear slot.
    There should honestly be SOME restrictions to entering a BG as a blackrock player, how about Gems/ Enchants and gear all done before you can queue up for BG, just like Soloq vendor denies you to do arenas unless you got fully enchanted.

9. I dont know why, but I usually see blackrock players getting afk, if they see that the alliance or horde is losing the bg, they just get afk the hole bg waiting tho the next one.
    I think crossrealm battlegrounds, makes bgs less exciting.
    90% of AFKers in BGs these days are from Blackrock....wtf

10. I joined Icecrown realm around 2 weeks ago. I had lots of fun leveling char, doing dungeos but.. Once I joined pvp bgs which I really like... I'm was So dissapointed. How can I enjoy gearing up for honor when I stand against wrath/rele instant chars at bgs, whose destroing me in few second... As I charge insto battle and get against blackrock Player I have no F chance to survive this... I'm thinking to give up totally pvp as its sick disballance if u are not have good resi items. It would be understable if those Player were furious/rele but not ****... Wratful
    Please think about ballancing it as it takes off whole fun playing pvp at icecrown as beginner :(

11. How can I enjoy gearing up for honor when I stand against wrath/rele instant chars at bgs, whose destroing me in few second...
    Low gear bracket fro BG's exists and you should hope to get one to pop for you. Or alternatively do Wintergrasp weeklies and get more honor from there. Just suck it up since everyone had to go through the same thing as you when they were farming their PVP gear.
    Edited: April 13, 2020

12. I joined Icecrown realm around 2 weeks ago. I had lots of fun leveling char, doing dungeos but.. Once I joined pvp bgs which I really like... I'm was So dissapointed. How can I enjoy gearing up for honor when I stand against wrath/rele instant chars at bgs, whose destroing me in few second... As I charge insto battle and get against blackrock Player I have no F chance to survive this... I'm thinking to give up totally pvp as its sick disballance if u are not have good resi items. It would be understable if those Player were furious/rele but not ****... Wratful
    Please think about ballancing it as it takes off whole fun playing pvp at icecrown as beginner :(
    The problem are not the Blackrock players (Gear wise), the problem are the icecrown full bis players, they literally faceroll you :D

13. BG is no longer fun anymore.
    Blackrock ppl do nothing. They are not on BG objectives or anything, They just dinged a fresh lvl 80 with a fresh pvp spec with base pvp gear. And they are just testing things out.

Crossrealm BGs are a complete and utter non-sense now. I can understand Mercenary Mode but jesus christ you can't play BGs like this.

14. I joined Icecrown realm around 2 weeks ago. I had lots of fun leveling char, doing dungeos but.. Once I joined pvp bgs which I really like... I'm was So dissapointed. How can I enjoy gearing up for honor when I stand against wrath/rele instant chars at bgs, whose destroing me in few second... As I charge insto battle and get against blackrock Player I have no F chance to survive this... I'm thinking to give up totally pvp as its sick disballance if u are not have good resi items. It would be understable if those Player were furious/rele but not ****... Wratful
    You know Icecrown is an old server and full of BIS players. right? You're new, you're behind. Farm and get gear like everyone does. You getting owned as a newbie has nothing to do with crossrealm.
    Edited: April 14, 2020

15. Worst thing ever.

If you play alliance, 60% of your team will be starter gear/no clue where i am/first time trying this class Blackrock players.

On the horde team you will find few to none Blackrock players, full bis Icecrown Horde AND Alliance in disguise/mercenary mode PMs.