1. How to protect your privacy?

It's became a common and very important question nowadays, don't you think so? Your thoughts? How can people protect their privacy in the internet or even outside?

2. They stay off of social media, period. My parents don't exist, and I couldn't be happier with the idea.

3. May 15, 2020  
    Hey. You can always use a VPN or Tor browser, but no one guarantees you 100% privacy.

4. May 18, 2020  
    Never posting personal information, photo etc on internet or public, at least make it private.

5. July 2, 2020  
    I would recommend to use Authy or Google Authenticator as a 2-step verification method, no sms.

6. It's became a common and very important question nowadays, don't you think so? Your thoughts? How can people protect their privacy in the internet or even outside?
    Do you want to know the horrible truth? You have to give up on almost everything that's part of the "mainstream" internet. At first glance you'd think that many apps, sites and mail services you use are free; But the horrible truth is that they aren't. You aren't paying them with money, you are paying them with your privacy, you are allowing them to record you both on your cameras and your mics. Have you never tried to say in front of your phone that you need shoes? Haven't the ads changed to ads of shoes?
    Look for alternatives, every mainstream **** is pozzed. If you live in the EU, you also must know that there's a law that protects you, it's called the right of abandonment and you can demand to anyone to stop collecting your data, destroy all the data they have of you and even send you a copy of anything they have collected about you. If you think that you want your privacy and life back and you live in the EU, don't even hesitate. I have done it and I have 0 regrets, quite the opposite, real life has become real again and not a bunch of pixels.

7. that's a good question, internet privacy is a serious issue.

8. I have the best solution, get rid of your phone and computer.
    "But noooo I wanna have the cake and eat it toooooooo" -sad cartman voice-

9. I have the best solution, get rid of your phone and computer.
    "But noooo I wanna have the cake and eat it toooooooo" -sad cartman voice-
    Unfortunately, once you post your info on google, it's game over. Even if you throw away your phone or computer, they'll get yah, cause you already left your mark online.

In my region, we have a phone vendor which requires no identification to set up, and you can pay using vouchers. I can use one of these phones and have a fake name and address, and nobody would know unless they tracked it down to my location. It's useful for making fake twitter and facebook accounts that you can use to express your real feelings about subjects most people would hound you for.