1. Heirlooms on Launch

Are heirlooms planned on launch day? There are a lot of players who have been speaking in favor of this on the discord and other forums, and I support Heirlooms on launch day as well.

2. Probably not, at least for sure not on the store. They were added in 3.2, so maybe not in the vendor for 6 months.

3. The server is operating at patch 3.3.5 and I've yet to see a wrath server that holds off on implementing heirlooms. The server is at x7 so if people want to buy heirlooms in order to have relevant gear or go a tad faster I for one don't see the harm in it. I would personally buy a loom or two at launch if they were on the store. No point in buying heirlooms after you have got a toon to 80, since you can farm them. Launch is the best time to have them implemented on the store

4. The server is operating at patch 3.3.5 and I've yet to see a wrath server that holds off on implementing heirlooms. The server is at x7 so if people want to buy heirlooms in order to have relevant gear or go a tad faster I for one don't see the harm in it. I would personally buy a loom or two at launch if they were on the store. No point in buying heirlooms after you have got a toon to 80, since you can farm them. Launch is the best time to have them implemented on the store
    I know that it's operating on 3.3.5, but they're timegating the content - and heirlooms weren't released until ToC is all I'm saying. They might gate looms to ToC, they might not.

And personally, I'm not chasing realm firsts for anything, but the harm of putting looms on the store is opening up realm firsts to people with the credit cards. I don't care, but I'm sure some people would. And there may be people who join the server later in the season and buy looms from the store to level up faster. I don't think they should be on the store (the way they made it sound, day 1 nothing will b e on the store), but I agree that would be the opportune time to have them there.

5. Personally I am against heirlooms from start. It would ruin the fun in World PvP because the advantages are quite big, especially early game.

For a healthy first 3 months of leveling (which will be the biggest part) I'd say unlock them after 3 months or 6 months in the shop. That way we can have a fair progression for Realm's first and not outbalance the World PvP while leveling for people without creditcards. Then the people who join later will still be able to level faster when the heirlooms are unlocked.

6. Dont release heirlooms until ToC. Its a progessive server. Else you could just give everyone insta 80 like a fun realm...

7. Don't see a problem with them being implemented like 1 week after launch. Content will be cleared twice until then anways.

8. Has there been a comment by staff about this??

9. Absolutely DONT implement heirlooms on launch lol. It should be a competitive race towards 80. Wait untill all classes/races have become 80.

10. Absolutely DONT implement heirlooms on launch lol. It should be a competitive race towards 80. Wait untill all classes/races have become 80.
    ^^ This.

11. Absolutely DONT implement heirlooms on launch lol. It should be a competitive race towards 80. Wait untill all classes/races have become 80.
    NOT this. It is ****ing 7x XP. There is no race to ****ing 80. No one gives a single **** about it because it is 7x rates lol. Put heirlooms IN so that people leveling dont have to use **** gear on sped uprates. If you want to race to 80, wait for the next 1x server.

12. Heirlooms were designed to be used by alts so you can definitely argue its not blizzlike to have them at the start and it'd effect all the realm firsts as well. But if it really came down to it i'd rather see heirlooms on the store than dark moon cards. Heirlooms would only be relevant for maybe a week.

13. NOT this. It is ****ing 7x XP. There is no race to ****ing 80. No one gives a single **** about it because it is 7x rates lol. Put heirlooms IN so that people leveling dont have to use **** gear on sped uprates. If you want to race to 80, wait for the next 1x server.
    I agree heirlooms at launch

14. I agree heirlooms at launch
    Please warmane :) <3 xoxox

15. Absolutely DONT implement heirlooms on launch lol. It should be a competitive race towards 80. Wait untill all classes/races have become 80.
    I Swear you guys LOVE crying about the race to realm first 80, but its 7x server, so the race does not matter one bit lmao. Let the people who want heirlooms to make leveling easier and more efficient get them. IF someone is gonna get realm first 80, they'll get it regardless of heirlooms or not. Dont make melee classes suffer because you don't want to spend a little bit of money to buy heirlooms. They're completely optional and 100% should be apart of the game and on the store at the start.

12 Last