1. @skullatbash .. this will be added for next minor update.

2. Thank you.

Btw now that I think about it, in most case (but not always) might not be so necessery the separaion for each Arena unit (1,2,3,4 and 5).
    Maybe it would useful to track all of them at same time.

Example:
    If I wanna track "Divine Shield" in 3vs3 used from enemy team, I do not wanna create 3 "divine shield" icon for each arena unit like this:
    1 for arena enemy 1
    1 for arena enemy 2
    1 for arena enemy 3
    Since, in most case, there is just 1 paladin and I can not know on which arena unit he will be

Maybe you can make it possible to select more unit at the same time ? (at least for Party and Arena unit)
    Edited: April 21, 2020

3. Thank you.
    Maybe you can make it possible to select more unit at the same time ? (just for Party and Arena unit)
    I really tthought of that as well, mainly because someone asked me if it was possible to track Earth Shield or Beacon of Light to know on which party/raid member is applied. My main concern was "Should I add the name of the unit or simply announce it to the screen?" .. Because I couldn'' figure out what method is better, I dropped it.

EDIT:
    Something like this?

4. yes, I guess it would be fine like this.

I hope it would not cause any trouble (like freeze/crash) in case, by considering my previous example, there are x2 paladin on enemy team and they both use Divine Shield

5. yes, I guess it would be fine like this.
    I hope it would not cause any trouble (like freeze/crash) in case, by considering my previous example, there are x2 paladin on enemy team and they both use Divine Shield
    That's exactly the dilemma .. Checking a single selected unit is better than looping through all an check .. The first screenshot I shared is way better because it allows you to select specific unit .. Besides, while making it I added something I thought I might come handy, which is group "Duplication" . So instead of re-creating the same group, you just click duplicate and that's it. All you have to do after is to only change units.

6. meanwhile I have a question about "WoTLK Debuffs Icon" mode

If I create a group with only 1 icon, and I set that icon to track "WoTLK Debuffs" on me, what does it happen if I have at the same time "infest" + "Necrotice plague" on me ?

7. meanwhile I have a question about "WoTLK Debuffs Icon" mode
    If I create a group with only 1 icon, and I set that icon to track "WoTLK Debuffs" on me, what does it happen if I have at the same time "infest" + "Necrotice plague" on me ?
    It's "WoTLKDebuffs", no space. By order of priority: Necrotic comes over Infest.

8. What does "Custom Unit" do?

When you click on "Custom Unit", a dialog window pops and asks you to enter the name of the player on which you want to track the aura on, this player must be in your group.

Example: After you ask for the main tank, set the custom unit to his/her name to track Earth Shield, Beacon ... .

9. The slider for the spacing doesn't seem to work for me. I have to manually input the number each time. Not a huge deal, but figured I'd mention it!

Edit: Also sometimes noticing a severe FPS drop when you target someone in your raid thats not in the same instance as you, or not in view distance. It might be because I am tracking debuffs on my target as well (about 4 of them)

10. The slider for the spacing doesn't seem to work for me. I have to manually input the number each time. Not a huge deal, but figured I'd mention it!
    Thanks for reporting this, I have changed the code a bit and re-uploaded the package.

Also sometimes noticing a severe FPS drop when you target someone in your raid thats not in the same instance as you, or not in view distance. It might be because I am tracking debuffs on my target as well (about 4 of them)
    Because I am not on my laptop, I had to manually edit and update, so I cannot test on my local server, so sorry for this but as soon as I get back home I will have a look at it.

EDIT: I don't know if this was the problem or not but I find an issue that I quickly fixed, it might be it but it needs to be tested. Just replace the content of the KTracker.lua with This File.

11. EDIT: I don't know if this was the problem or not but I find an issue that I quickly fixed, it might be it but it needs to be tested. Just replace the content of the KTracker.lua with This File.
    Thanks! The slider works again, I'll let you know if the FPS drop happens again as well.

12. Thanks a lot.

As for ButtomFacade, I have gathered lots of styles and made them an AiO ButtonFacade. You can have it here

13. Figured I'd go ahead and let you know I've not had any more issues with FPS drops :) Thanks!

14. Figured I'd go ahead and let you know I've not had any more issues with FPS drops :) Thanks!
    Thanks a lot for your info. If you face any issues or have any suggestions, you're most welcome.

15. What about adding an opacity feature?

Issue about duplicate feature:
    after using the "duplicate" feature the player have to relog.
    Otherwise the position of the "original bar" and "duplicate bar" are somehow linked. So moving 1 bar will affect the other one (based on which one has been moved as last. You can see this issue by locking and unlocking)
    Relogging solve the issue

First 1234 ... Last