1. June 7, 2020  
    So, figured I'd test this addon to fix an issue I've been having with Tellmewhen.

When tracking buffs with the same name (Sacred shield + proc, or Death's Verdict procs), you can only track one of them, even if you write the spell ID.

For example:

Any workaround?

2. June 8, 2020  
    You need some addon to track spell ID and not spell name. Sacred Shield is common example. The actual ID for Sacred Shield is 53601 but for the proc is 58597. Tellmewhen addon is known for not being able to track spell ID's properly. Dunno why. Just try some other addon. I track most of the things on my Grid2 and there is no problem with IDs.
    Edited: June 8, 2020

3. June 9, 2020  
    Any way to disable the built-in cooldown text and let ElvUI handle the cooldowns? Or at least make it just handle the KTracker icons, I'm having overlapping with ElvUI action bars cooldowns.

Really like the addon btw.

4. So, figured I'd test this addon to fix an issue I've been having with Tellmewhen.
    When tracking buffs with the same name (Sacred shield + proc, or Death's Verdict procs), you can only track one of them, even if you write the spell ID.
    Any workaround?
    I will take a loot into that and let you know if I come up with a workaround.

Any way to disable the built-in cooldown text and let ElvUI handle the cooldowns? Or at least make it just handle the KTracker icons, I'm having overlapping with ElvUI action bars cooldowns.
    I made a little explanation about ElvUI problem with double cooldown text and that to fix the problem you only need to disable cooldown texts on Action Bar on your ElvUI settings. I will make sure to change this behavior on the next update (which is the one I am using right now, not the last one on CurseForge).

Really like the addon btw.
    I really appreciate it. Though, there is a bug that needs to be fixed (fixed on the dev version), you encounter it if you manipulate lots of groups, delete, edit ... etc. I came up with the fix but it requires a whole addon reset. Which means users will litterally have to reset everything and start over, this is why I didn't post it, yet!

5. July 7, 2020  
    Hello, Frist of all thanks for this awesome addon!

It does everything i wanted, all in one addon. Good job for Wotlk debuffs and Trinket iternal cd's

I came with a issue tho, the Shine effect seems to stop working after sometime, example, i am using it for Slam procs with warr, Lunar and solar eclipse procs with Druid, and while in ICC, after 3-4 bosses proc stop "Shining". Reload didnt help, relog did but again it losts after some time.

If there is any chance to fix that it would be awesome. <3

6. Hello, Frist of all thanks for this awesome addon!

It does everything i wanted, all in one addon. Good job for Wotlk debuffs and Trinket iternal cd's

I came with a issue tho, the Shine effect seems to stop working after sometime, example, i am using it for Slam procs with warr, Lunar and solar eclipse procs with Druid, and while in ICC, after 3-4 bosses proc stop "Shining". Reload didnt help, relog did but again it losts after some time.

If there is any chance to fix that it would be awesome. <3
    EDIT: It actually stop shining after you die

7. I started using this addon to track trinket procs since TMW doesn't do that. It works perfectly fine on my Warrior when I track DBW and STS. However, on my demo lock it doesn't track phylactery heroic for me. There doesn't seem to be any internal CD's for this trinket yet because it doesn't even show the ICD on my character panel.

8. Addon has been updated to version 1.0.0 (Changelog - Download) .. Please read the changelog before updating.

If you find any bugs and problems please be free to report them.
    As for internal cooldowns problems, know that it has nothing to do with the addon but with the addon InternalCooldowns library, so whenever I can fix them I will post an update for it.

9. Nice addon!

Mate any idea how to setup Hardened Skin on Corroded Skeleton Key trinket? Tnx!

10. Mate any idea how to setup Hardened Skin on Corroded Skeleton Key trinket? Tnx!
    what do you wanna track? Buff or Cooldown?

11. for CD, you can just place the trinket on action bar...
    For Buff you can type spell ID from the link you have provided above:

12. Dude, just wanted to thank you for that addon. Great !

13. You're most welcome! I hope people finds it helpful and if you have any suggestions please be free to. leave them here, DMs or on CurseForge.

First ... 23456 ... Last