1. May 3, 2020  
    What about adding an opacity feature?
    Icons opacity or groups opacity? Easier for groups because it's a simple slider to add, but for icons (individually) it requires a bit of code reforming.

after using the "duplicate" feature the player have to relog.
    I tested it and you're right. I checked the whole code where it handles duplicating and moving and seriously I didn't find a single line that links the duplicate to the original, so I think it a problem with how the game handles the frames or new created frames or something. I will loot into that more and see if it's me being blond and not finding the issue or it's really a game-related problem. Thanks for reporting it though.
    Tip: No need to relog, after you duplicate a group and do your modifications (without moving), just do /reload without locking/unlocking, that should fix the issue, at list for now.

2. May 3, 2020  
    I was thinking about icons opacity but whataver. If groups opacity is easier then it would be fine.

Btw is there any chance to have the timer feature similar to "Tellmewhen" ?
    I have 2 issue:

1. I use "cooldowns 1.3.3." as addon to show timers on actionbar and Ktracker's timer overlap because it affects actionbars as well.
    I guess adding my addon to the list with "OmniCC" and "CooldownCount" would not be enough because my addon would not affect Ktracker icons (so I would lose timers feature)

2. On some characters I use OmniCC but I have setted to show the timer only when under 5sec.
    So, in my case is a problem that KTracker's original timer is disabled because Omnicc have been detected.

So, I prefer tellmewhen timers because:
    -- it affects only tellmewhen icons ( and not actionbars)
    -- it ignores the presence of omnicc

(I know it might be too much changing the whole timer function just because of me.)
    Edited: May 3, 2020

3. May 3, 2020  
    So, from my point of view tellmewhen times are better because:
    -- it affects only tellmewhen icons ( and not actionbars)
    -- it ignores the presence of omnicc
    Try to install TellMeWhen and disable OmniCC and you'll see that it comes without Cooldown Timer, it uses OmniCC, CooldownCount or any cooldown addon, it doesn't have its own timer.
    The reason I added a default omnicc-like cooldown count is because of a friend who contacted me saying that he doesn't see timers, so I told him to use OmniCC, then I decided to include it.
    If you are able to edit, please replace the main file content with this file content, I added the addon you're using to the list (at the cost of no seeing timers on icons).

I was thinking about icons opacity but whataver.
    It's not that I don't like the idea, I really do, the problem is that I am using the default UIDropdown menus that do not support few things like sliders or text boxes and in order to include them I will have do tweaks. I will consider that and add it to the list of the things to do and you'll be notified.

4. May 3, 2020  
    Try to install TellMeWhen and disable OmniCC and you'll see that it comes without Cooldown Timer, it uses OmniCC, CooldownCount or any cooldown addon, it doesn't have its own timer.
    Oh, I did not know that.

Btw I have just found out that my tellmewhen timers works thank to "cooldowns 1.3.3" addons.
    So how is it possible that "cooldowns 1.3.3" affects tellmewhen icon but not KTracker icon ?
    This would easily solve my problem

5. May 3, 2020  
    So how is it possible that "cooldowns 1.3.3" affects tellmewhen icon but not KTracker icon ?
    That's what I am trying to figure out right now. I will let you know when I find it.

EDIT:
    I found the problem... it was only because the CooldownFrame_SetTimer function was cached.. Adding a simple condition before caching it solved the issue. Use This File again and let me know.

6. May 3, 2020  

7. May 5, 2020  
    Thx for all the work on the addon, wmbox.
    I found a bug of sorts:
    When tracking buffs/debuffs on a target, it will display the icon by default when logging in, reloading, changing spec, or entering a portal/instance. It will go away when you target someone. Not a major problem but is it possible to set to not showing by default? Here's a gif:
    https://gfycat.com/clearcutsafecob

8. May 8, 2020  
    Another bug:
    When tracking trinket proc CD, it isn't automatically displaying the cooldown text. It's just displaying the icon until I go into /kt. See here:
    https://streamable.com/epvbfj

9. May 8, 2020  
    Thx for all the work on the addon, wmbox.
    You are most welcome and glad you like it

The problem behind this was found and hopefully fixed.

When tracking trinket proc CD, it isn't automatically displaying the cooldown text. It's just displaying the icon until I go into /kt. See here: https://streamable.com/epvbfj
    According to the video, you are talking about the trinket internal cooldown. It's not really a bug and even if it was, it is not related to the addon but to the InternalCooldowns library. If you give it a second or two it shall start.
    Edited: May 8, 2020 Reason: Fixing typos

10. May 8, 2020  
    Hey, great thanks for fixing that first bug.
    The second one seems to have stopped now.. Not sure what caused it but it's working now so don't worry about it I guess :P

11. May 9, 2020  
    Hey, great thanks for fixing that first bug.
    The addon has been updated with fixed reported and not reported bugs. I hope you won't encounter any issues after update but in case it happens, I apologize because I always reset all before testing (you shouldn't though because I tried with some friends)

EDIT:
    For the next update, I will add separate Horizontal and Vertical and spacing (see image below).
    You don't want to wait for the next update? Download it now

Edited: May 9, 2020

12. May 10, 2020  
    Thx for the update, seems to work fine for me.
    Do you think you will ever make it possible to have completely separate character-specific setups for this?
    That's the main thing I feel is missing from it at the moment.

13. May 10, 2020  
    Do you think you will ever make it possible to have completely separate character-specific setups for this?
    Hi. What do you mean by completely separate character-specific setups?
    Edited: May 10, 2020

14. May 10, 2020  
    Hi. What do you mean by completely separate character-specific setups?
    Maybe he means having all "group bar" shared with all characters:
    You log "CharacterB" and it shows all "group bar" you have made on "CharacterA" (but disabled)

15. May 10, 2020  
    You log "CharacterB" and it shows all "group bar" you have made on "CharacterA" (but disabled)
    This is already implemented. All groups created are shared between all characters but enabled only on the character they were created on, disabled on others. All you have to do is to right-click then enable to have if for the new character.
    I think, if I am not mistaken, he means by "setup" like position, scale, spacing, spec ... etc but I'm not sure.

EDIT:
    Note that disabled groups aren't supposed to be visible otherwise you'll have to deal with the 64 groups on your screen. So only those you create on the character you're on or those enabled but others are shown.

First 12345 ... Last