1. When I try to track a buff/debuff on a target of target, it doesn't show it. Can you look into it?

2. Thank you for creating this addon, this is way better than tellmewhen but i still have the same problem with this addon like with tmw. I want to track the duration of berserk (feral druid's spell) but for some reasons, ktracker also tracks berserk weapon enchant's duration as well. If i pop my berserk spell after the enchant procs, it shows the duration of the enchant not the spell which is very confusing for me. I hope u can take your time to fix this bug.

3. Thank you for creating this addon, this is way better than tellmewhen but i still have the same problem with this addon like with tmw. I want to track the duration of berserk (feral druid's spell) but for some reasons, ktracker also tracks berserk weapon enchant's duration as well. If i pop my berserk spell after the enchant procs, it shows the duration of the enchant not the spell which is very confusing for me. I hope u can take your time to fix this bug.
    Use the spell ID and not the name to track it

4. I did use the spell id but Ktracker still confuses between Berserk spell and enchant.
    Edited: September 10, 2020

5. I did use the spell id but Ktracker still confuses between Berserk spell and enchant.
    I have recently added some internal cooldown tracking possibility and even fixed the Berserk and spells having same name issue (like sacred shield) ... I had to take a different appraoch of checking buffs, so the code was completely rewritten when it comes to auras (buffs or debuffs) and needs to be tested more.

Below you find links to the current dev status, I still need to test it on live (local on video) to see if things work fine:

On Streamable:
    - Disc Priest - Rapture Test
    - Druid - Berserk Enchant and Spell Test
    - Holy Paladin - Sacred Shield Test
    Edited: September 19, 2020

6. First of all great addon, I use it on all my toons now :)

Could you tell me what you use for your personal resource display? (health and power bar under your character)
    Thank you very much!

7. First of all great addon, I use it on all my toons now :)
    Thanks a lot, glad you like it and find it helpful.

Could you tell me what you use for your personal resource display? (health and power bar under your character)
    Thank you very much!
    I have a custom script, aka addon, that I made for myself, in which I collected lots of useful things from different addons and personal resources is a tiny built in one as well, included within my script. I will share it one day or I can just take the personal resources out and make it a standalone addon :) , we'll see.

8. Addon has been updated to version 1.1.0 (Changelog - Download).

If you find any bugs and problems please be free to report them.

9. AddOn Updated to v1.1.1

Addon has been updated to version 1.1.1 (Changelog - Download).

If you find any bugs and problems please be free to report them.
    Your suggestions are more than welcome.
    Edited: October 3, 2020

10. If you find any bugs and problems please be free to report them.
    Your suggestions are more than welcome.
    1. Do you remeber the change to add my addons timer "cooldown 1.3.3" (YarkoCooldowns)?
    Since ktracker 1.0.0 version, the original timer is not disabled anymore by the presence of my "Cooldwons 1.3.3 (YarkoCooldowns)". So they overwrite eachother
    SS from 0.9.X settings: https://i.imgur.com/JbGtPwG.jpg (it works fine)
    SS from 1.0.0 settings: https://i.imgur.com/gYEpDqR.jpg (it doesn't work anymore. I don't get why.)

It seems to happen just with my addon. With Omnicc is fine.
    I have solved by copy/paste the lines from older version to new version.
    But now, with 1.1.0 and 1.1.1, it is a bit more complicated so I can not solve this issue by my own anymore.
    (In my case it is not a big deal since I use even "OmniCC", so that is enough to disable Ktracker original Timer but it is still worth to report I guess)

---------------

2. Btw, is this a bug or on purpose? https://streamable.com/r6qgrx
    I am tracking "Renew" on "Target" and it keeps doing that even when I have no target anymore.
    And when timer ends it remains as "shadow"... I had to target a new player to remove the icon from the screen.
    I would like "renew" icon to disappear when I immediately clear my target, not only when I target someone else

The same happens with any "unit to watch", not just "Target".
    Basically the tracking ignore the fact there is no unit to track anymore. It updates only in case the unit changes with someone new
    Edited: October 2, 2020

11. 1. Since ktracker 1.0.0 version, the original timer is not disabled anymore by the presence of my "Cooldwons 1.3.3 (YarkoCooldowns)". So they overwrite eachother.
    2. Btw, is this a bug or on purpose? https://streamable.com/r6qgrx
    I went to check the code and indeed, there was something missing there after reading it again. Before I upload a hotfix, can you try this on your side and let me know? I tried it and it's working just fine! I will wait for your tests before uploading. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
    Fixed and file Updated.
    Edited: October 3, 2020 Reason: Added download link

12. Yes, both problems seems fine now

13. Yes, both problems seems fine now
    Thanks a lot for your feedback! I really appreciate and it really help.

14. Is there a way to customize the size and/or positions of the timers in the icons as well the threshold of when the timer actually appears atop the icon or maybe choose between number countdown or icon alpha rotation? I get confused sometime because the number countdown sometimes shows and sometimes not. Also having trouble seeing the debuff stacks when there is a timer on the icon

15. you can use Omnicc for timer. So you can edit size, color etc
    When Ktracker spot you have Omnicc, it disable his own "timer"

First ... 34567 Last