1. Help as resto druid in ruby sanctum

hi,

I am having a lot of problems healing as a resto druid in ruby sanctum.

first of all, my healbot addon does not show me the fiery combustion/soul consumption debuff and it makes the dispell much harder for me.

second, in start of phase 2 the raid and tank recieve alot of dmg and i find it hard to heal tank and focus on dispelling.

I would like recieve some tips on that subject and how to heal as resto druid in this raid + what addon can I use to handle the dispelling better.

Thanks in Advance :)

2. First off, there should always be an actual tank healer there, at least in RS25, who should do that job instead of you. But let's say that the raid is **** and it's up to the druid to tank heal.
    Keep rejuv+regrowth on the tank, use your clearcasting procs to stack up Lifebloom if you can stack up to 3 and keep it that's great, if you can't nevermind, let it fade so you get some mana back, you'll need it for Nourish spam.
    Use swiftmend right after the tank eats the breath with no CDs as they always do and save swiftmend just for that.
    If there's cutters put all of your hots and do Nourish - move - Nourish - move - Nourish - move - repeat if he's really taking a beating.
    If you know you'll end up tank healing Glyph of Nourish is very recommended (so go Nourish, Swiftmend and Wild Growth glyphs) and if you keep 2-3 hots on the tank that's basically free healing on him.
    Rather dispell one second late than let the tank die, so if there's breath coming, tank has 30% left and isn't a paladin, heal him first, dispell consumption later, tank being dead is worse than an awkwardly placed shadow thing.
    As for the debuffs showing up or not, can't help much there, never used healbot and VuhDoo shows them nicely coloured by default.

All of this is your worst case scenario, no Shaman/Paladin healing the tank, nobody else to dispell if the tank is low on HP, tank won't use CDs on time/they're all on CD, usually your job will be much easier than this.

3. May 6, 2020  
    Firstly i would suggest you use Decursive for dispelling.. its quite easy and make dispelling much easier.

Secondly, as an rdudu you shoudnt really worry about healing the tank specifically( you got rshams/hpally). The way i heal it is keep rejuv+regrowth on tank up all the time + start spamming rejvu on the raid +wg on cd and save swiftment for tanks and if he needs more insta healing then use nourish and if you can use your clearcasting procs to get a few stacks of lifebloom up(but this is not really necessary only if you want to manage your mana better or you go oom)

Also, when the tank goes in he should pop his def cds + hand of sac/pain suppress would help too.